Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Sarah Pritchard

2404 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: COMMUNITY THURSDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 02-07-2008
2/7/2008 3:04:57 PM
Bonjour Stephen & Gary,

Gary, I've just sent an invitation to be friends.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/7/2008 4:05:33 PM
Hi Stephen,

Firstly I want to thank you for putting Gary up for POTD, I find Gary to be a very good character and extremely honest.  I consider this good man a friend, actually sometimes he just teases because he picks up on my humor.

To you Gary, Enjoy your day buddy!

You deserve it!

Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0
2/7/2008 5:34:35 PM
 I just don't know what to say you have been a great mentor for me, and as you very well know Beef before I came to cum7 I was pretty ruff around the edges.

I'm sure  I will always need more polishing. But just like I have learned from people I meet they may learn something from me as well.

And that has been one of the things that has made cmu7 easy for me, we can talk openly in groups and one on one sharing other's thoughts ,views and skills, trading idea's and giving out resources that we all can share.

I think some people think cmu7 is just a social community that has a matrix system but its a lot more than that.

I did not join cmu7 to make money, but to learn how different people share idea's on how to make money, that what I found out about cmu7.

There's way a lot more to it than just cruising though that community and slamming the blogs with your businesses, but if you hang around you learn the do's and don'ts and what it really cost you if you don't know.

There a huge arena out there its all about learning how to attack it.

At  cmu7 I have started learning new tricks and skills to help anyone be more seccessful.

Cmu7 was a good choice for me and I thank beef and there team for everything they share.

Gary
Mr Gary J Marsh Jr
+0
2/7/2008 6:27:21 PM
Thank you lisa for the  congrats its was a total surprize to me I'm sure glad I have had fun working with
Gary
Mr Gary J Marsh Jr
+0
2/7/2008 6:29:37 PM
Thank you Sarah for the congrats it has been a busy day on my end thanks again and if you go look you are now one of my friends

Gary
Mr Gary J Marsh Jr
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!