Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Feature Of The Week - Fourth Edition
8/14/2005 7:59:52 AM
Hello everyone at Adlandpro! It is time for our fourth edition of the Feature of the Week. All the candidates up to now and next week have been chosen by Kathy Martin and I (John Sanchez) randomly but soon you will have a chance to vote on your favorite person for the Feature of the Week. Bogdan is working out the details on a polling site for this project. Kathy and I will be soon posting a forum to begin taking nominations. As soon as we have a sufficient number of candidates we will open up the polls. So don’t forget to nominate your favorite persons for the Feature of the Week! Thank you so much for your participation. As you know the main reason for this forum is to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. I happened to be up late tonight so I will give my reasons for nominating this week’s Feature of the Week and Kathy can give her reason’s when she is back on line. And the winner is (drum roll please!)… Eileen Harvey! Congratulations Eileen! What can I say about Eileen Harvey? Well, I will tell you. Eileen won my heart almost immediately. She has this big smile on her profile that immediately says welcome to my forum and her words quickly testify to that. She is always so polite and professional. I love her like I love so many of my other friends here at Adlandpro. Just last week we featured my dear friend Jeffrey Obrein, before that Emmanuel Ebeh another kindred spirit, and the first Feature of the Week was the ever so classy and professional Beverly Armstrong who I have come to respect and admire more with each passing day. There are so many others here at AdlandPro that I wish I could just reach out and hug. Unfortunately this Internet wall separates us. But some how I feel a connection with these people in spirit. I hope that none of my friends are hurt because they haven’t been chosen yet. To be fair we had to choose randomly. Next weeks Feature of the Week has already been chosen and notified so it won’t be till two Sundays from today that you will see your choice. Back to Eileen! Sorry Eileen I strayed a little there. What is it we both like to say, “Well alrighty then!” LOL :-) Both Eileen and I like the comedian Jim Carrey as I found out one day in one of her post. Eileen is not only a sweetheart but she is also very professional and wise. As you have probably see from her forums on Identity Theft. She is one of AdlandPro’s Experts. Her experience in Pre Paid Legal has provided her with the expertise she needs to head this forum. We look forward to all the advice she can give us on this matter. Eileen, congratulations again on being this week’s Feature of the Week! Here is Eileen’s bio: My Name is Eileen Harvey, I grew up in NY State and Moved to Ohio about 24 years ago. I am married, and have 2 grown sons, and 1 beautiful Grandson. I have been on - line since about 1990. Some of my interests are: Family, Friends, Music, movies, Ice Skating, camping, dining out, Mini Coopers, making New Friends and building business relationships. After Graduation, Like most new graduates, I had no idea what I was going to do with my life. I had thought about nursing, Police work, Criminal Justice, You know the usual. But there was limited funds for college. So, I went on to Cosmetology school in hopes of becoming a beautician. The school I was attending at the time got closed down, They got caught stealing monies from government agencies. That left me with a big student loan and nothing to show for it. Before I new it I was married with children and growing older working job to job to make ends meet. At this point in my life I realized that I would enjoy working for myself and I loved Children! So, My Husband helped build us an Ice Cream Truck, This is what I enjoy doing in the summer. It was last summer when I knew that we would need a new truck, and there would be no Ice Cream sales this summer! I thought there must be a better way. So the quest began for a home based business. I Started receiving emails of Fraudulent sites and scams everyday. My Mother in law had gotten money Taken from her account for an Internet service provider, and she didn't even have a computer! That is when I ran into Pre-Paid Legal and Identity Theft Sheild. After having the experience that I have had with the school, the daily emails, and the fraud that My Mother in law endured, I knew this was for me. After all it was too late in life to become a detective now. I then found Adland and immediately joined with them. When something important arouse about Identity Theft, I just knew I had to get the word out. That is when I started posting forums about Identity Theft. I wanted to Warn and Help everyone I could with this subject. Thanks to Adland and The wonderful team of people who created it, I was able to do just that. I went on to do some research on different programs that can be used on-line to prevent this fraud from happening, with the Help of some very close friends. The Rest is History in the making. ********************************************************************** I want to say one more thing, Kathy Martin has spoken with Eileen many times on the phone and she has always told me how much she loves and respects Eileen. We love you Eileen! Congrats!!! John R. Sanchez and Kathy Martin
+0
Re: Feature Of The Week - Fourth Edition
8/14/2005 8:01:58 AM
Here are Eileen’s links. The link to her profile: http://community.adlandpro.com/go/eharvey60 The link to her business: http://wserver0.prepaidlegal.com/Multisite/Multisite?site=hub&assoc=emharvey And the link to her forums: http://community.adlandpro.com/go/eharvey60/myForums.aspx Please take the time to check them out and to get to know Eileen. You won’t be sorry; she is a good friend to have. John R. Sanchez and Kathy Martin
+0
Harold Coram

193 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/14/2005 8:09:26 AM
Hi John, Yes, I agree Eileen is certainly a deserving person for this honor. Harold, (The Marathon Man)
Your Road Map To Success
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/14/2005 9:13:49 AM
Thanks John And Kathy, What else can I say Other Than, "Alrighty Then" LOL :) Now Seriously,I am Honored. I have meet so many Great people here at adland, and I am Blessed to have so many good friends, That I could not have meet if it weren't for Michael, Bogdan and all of the Adland Team. Thanks You So Much for giving me this special tribute. Have a Great Day! With Love to All, Eileen H :)
+0
Beverly Armstrong

385 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/14/2005 9:43:50 AM
There is absolutely NO one like her in my book John. She is a 'shining pearl' in a sea of empty shells!!!!! Official AdlandPro Expert, Synergism CEO, Beverly Armstrong NC, Certified Mycrous Therapist, (Homeopathies) Certified Reiki Master, Certified Magnetic Therapist & Networking Business Consultant, & Writer http://networkingblogs.blogspot.com (Now with sound) http://www.beverly-armstrong.official.ws msbeverly@adlandpro.com
Beverly Armstrong NC., Health & Website Consultant, Trainer, Writer & Entreprenuer, Network Marketing & Tutorials http://networkingblogs.blogspot.com http://gender-differences-in-networking.blogspot.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!