Menu

Jen
Jen Maxwell

658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Little Known and Best Rewarding Business in the U.S.A.
2/3/2008 1:04:47 PM
Hi Kathleen,

Thank you for the invitation.  I am passionate about showing U.S. home owners a revolutionary software program that cancels interest, saving 10's and 10's of thousands of dollars on their home loan if they qualify.

It does not matter what the length of the loan is; it could be as little as 5 years or as much as 30, it will be payed off in 1/2 to 1/3 of the term.

The company is solid, the training and team work exceptional, and to become an Independent Agent is a one time fee of $175.00.  The rewards:
Two training sales @ $450.00 each, then $900.00 and up for each additional sale.

This is the most joy I have ever had 'working'.  At first people often say, "Oh, this is too good to be true" then we run the numbers for them and they become believers very quickly.  It's interesting to note that many of those who use the software also become agents!

Sincerely,
Jen
http://www.u1stfinancial.net/milagro
Award Winning System cancels mortgage and debt interest on steroids! Without paying more each month! "The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!