Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 12th DISTINGUISHED GENTELMAN OF THE WEEK - DGOTW
2/3/2008 11:45:43 PM
Way to go Neil, you are a true gentleman and friend who is highly respected around this community and other places too. Congrats, Stephen
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/7/2008 5:52:13 AM

Hi Lee,

Congratulations Neil on becoming the 12th DGOTW.  You are such a great friend and such a inspiration to all.

Enjoy.

566243ubvylx893v.gif picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/8/2008 1:26:04 PM

Neil,

I know I congratulated you before for being such a fine gentleman, but somehow it is not here, so it will be my pleasure to do it again!

!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/8/2008 2:50:55 PM

Hello Lee!!

Well, I am starting to feel like things are settling down for me and almost back to normal.  Thank goodness for the bulletin board where I went to see what was happening!!!  I might othewise have missed this.

Neil,

My friend and partner,

No wonder I haven't heard from you for a couple of days!!!  Your little fingers are here getting tired instead of responding to me!!!  (lol)

Since things are settling down for me a bit, I will have to get back to the book reviews.  According to the Bulletin Board, it is one of the hottest places to be these days!!  Great idea, but from you I expected it!!

Enjoy your week as the DGOTW!!!!!  Heaven only knows you will have fun with it!!!

Hugs

Judy

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2008 8:34:24 PM
"Thank You Brothers Lee & Peter"

Hi Brother Neil!

It's really nice seeing you here this week as our 12th DGOTW. :)  Welcome to the club my friend!!  ^5!!

Also, thanks for sharing all of your expertise regarding internet marketing and building relationships...this is most appreciated.  It's an honor to enjoy your friendship and humor. lol

Have a pleasant day...your OREO brother Steven.

Best graphics for your profile! SparkleTags.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!