Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Prayers for Babette, please!
2/3/2008 11:30:37 PM

Yes Babette, our thoughts and prayers are with you. "God be with you til we meet again." Stephen

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/4/2008 7:02:43 AM

Hi Sara,

I believe we will all be awaiting anxiously for Babette's return and I know she willl be glad I shared this with everyone!! 

Thank you so much for posting.  I know Babette will appreciate it and your prayers will be felt.

Blessings,

Judy

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/4/2008 7:04:08 AM

Hi Kandy,

Bless you for your sweet comment and your prayers.  I know Babette will be happy and that God will be with her.

Judy

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/4/2008 7:05:46 AM

Hello, my dear Oreo friend!!!

That is a beautiful graphic (I snitched it- lol)!!

Thanks for your prayers, and for taking the time to post!!!

Blessings, Judy

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/4/2008 7:07:56 AM

Roger, it is SO nice to see you!!!

Your kind words and prayers will be felt by Babette to be sure!!  Be well my friend and thank you so much for taking time from your busy schedule to stop in and post and for the prayers.  I will pray for you as well!!

Blessings!

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!