Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Prayers for Babette, please!
2/1/2008 9:32:32 PM

Hello, friends!!

I received an email from Babette earlier today and would like to pass it along and request prayers that her recovery will be quick and she will be back with us at Adland soon!!

Here it is!!

Hi Judy,

I thank you for featuring me in the newsletter.  That was very nice of you.  I cannot think of anything else, but just to say how wonderful you are with such a kind heart.

I'm being admitted to the hospital tonight, so I decided to check out my e-mails.  I will write back as soon as I'm released.  I'm having complications with my illness and my doctor phoned tonight to inform that she has made arrangements with the hospital to admit me...lucky me!

Say "Hi" to everyone especially to Sara Blow, Joyce Parker-Hyde, Judy Watson, and of course, Pauline Raina, and to all.

God Bless,

Babette  :)

+0
Re: Prayers for Babette, please!
2/1/2008 9:56:11 PM

Babette, I am so glad I decided to get back online.  Thank you, Judy, for letting us know. 

Sweet One, God be with you and I pray they can find a solution to your problem.  My prayers are with you and have been since I knew you were not doing well.

No, I do not envy the hospital stay but if they can find some relief for you, then I wish them well and you in capable hands.

Sara

+0
2/1/2008 10:20:25 PM
God be with you! I will pray for you to have strength in getting through the rough days and to get well. Kandy
Kandy Cassady
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/2/2008 10:19:54 AM

Hi Judy,

I hope that Babettes hospital stay proves to be a turning point.

I have ongoing health challenges on a daily basis but these are insignificant when compared with this sort of problem.

I pray also for the nurses and doctors who have the skill to not only make Babette better but also to make her stay comfortable.

Thank you Judy for caring,

Roger

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2008 7:00:21 AM
"Thank You Judy"

Dearest Babette...