Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: FREEDOM FRIDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 01-25-2008
1/25/2008 11:28:15 AM
STEPHEN!!!!  What did you do with my million dollars!?!?!?!?!  It's gone!!!  Hahahaha... just kidding.  It's still in the towel closet access elevator to the attic!  Ooops!!!  Guess I'll have to move it again.  That takes a couple of days.  LOL!!! I don't think you need any tricks. Ha!  Hey, like you said, we are all FREE to do just about anything we want.  I freely give out hugs!!!! ~ Joe

!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Nick, 

Wishing you the very best.  Enjoy the day!

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
1/25/2008 11:29:50 AM
Thanks for supporting the Profile of the Day, brought to you by Stephen Hauser who fell off the roof this morning trying to get the reindeer down. ONLY KIDDING, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Nick Mys

357 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/25/2008 3:09:05 PM

Hello Stephen!

Thank You for surprise!

Today the big holiday in Russia - day of  Tatyana
Day of the basis of the Moscow State University
Day of students
Day of memory Vladimir Vysotsky, our national poet, the composer, the singer, the bard...

For beginning to all:

Vysotsky - the Ballad about love

((youtube id="ATuzUY2YlbA"))((/youtube))

From Russia with love, Nick

+0
Nick Mys

357 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/25/2008 3:36:55 PM

Hi Jason Lamure !

Awesome last name! Canadian Self employed internet marketer and webmaster! Dad of 3 sons!

For You, Jason Lamure and Your family Russian song about Lamure -

???? ???????? ? ?????? ?????? - ??? ?????? (It is Lamure)

((youtube id="FobshiXMHwI"))((/youtube))

Lamure is everywhere Lamure!

Nick

+0
Nick Mys

357 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/25/2008 4:01:23 PM

??????? ??????!

Dearest Branka Babic, our Serbian WEB-girlfriend!

For You, of course, ?????????!

((youtube id="-DY7KkNVFdU"))((/youtube))

Waiting You in Russia!

Hugs! Nick

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!