Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Oh my!!
1/28/2008 9:49:31 AM

Hi Larry,

Sad is a good word - I was really surprised at first.  I supposed there are a lot more dishonest people in the world than I would ever have believed.  I am most definitely looking into cloaking and will ge Anthony's help if need be!!!

Thanks so much for stopping and for your post.  I think it's best if we all protect ourselves if we can.

All the best!

Judy

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/11/2008 11:58:07 AM
Thanks my friend!
+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/21/2008 5:27:41 AM

Hey Judy!!

This calls for celebration!! Of what? (I heard you say with some impressive smark on your face!!)

Well, Ok, because this is my first visit to my closest Adland friends' forum and Yazieeeeeee!!! my first post (courtesy of LaNel's forum featuring you).
Unbelievable!! but this is true, I have been ignorant of this forum all these while and you failed to inform me about it! or did you? Maybe I am running sick with excesses in my nuty brain (LoL...)

Back to the thread, this is a great tip and I am seriuosly going to look at it. It is one reason I am not so pushy about affiliate online business, somehow I have never made it, not yet because these people described by Anthony.

Great forum with lots of potential, a very peaceful hangout for true friends' seekers. I love everything about it!!!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!