Menu

Letter regarding PASSIVE sales and marketing
1/14/2008 8:19:59 AM

Just this morning I sent the following letter out to all my friends here at ALP and I thought this GREAT FORUM, by my good friend Kathleen, would be a perfect place to share it with the rest of the ALP community.

THANK YOU for being my friend at ALP.

Have you heard of PASSIVE sales and marketing?  Actually I KNOW you have, but you may not realize it.  It is actually the BEST form of marketing ever devised and is the mainstay means of marketing, I, and every TOP motivational speaker, personnal developement expert, salesperson, and marketer in the world uses.

I was invited to a web presence (the #1 rated motivational website on the WWW) to participate as an "expert" on the subject.  Please have a look at my SelfGrowth.com webpage, get to know me a bit better, and then let me know what you think about PASSIVE sales and marketing.

It is based on a very simple principle that EVERYBODY does without even conciously thinking about it.  You may experience some amazing results once you CONCIOUSLY start to apply it. 

What have you got to lose by taking a look at a sales and marketing concept?  Especially since you are actively involved in your own business.

Incidentally, are you like me and "miss" opening most of the e-mails you get from Adlandpro?  I really hope you've opened this one because I'm trying to determine if it is worth my while sending out these e-mail messages or not.  The only way I will know is if you post me a message at ALP.  Please do that for me.  Just a "I read your e-mail" kind of post.  I would really appreciate it.  Or you can let me know, and help get some exposure for yourself, with a post on one of my forums.

Please check your ad on my Associate LINKS page and make sure it is the way you want it and that the link to your website is working properly.

That's about it for today.  Thanks again for being my friend.

May all your dreams and desires become realities in '08.

Your friend,

Gunther G.

Please have a look through my profile.  If you are not yet my friend please invite me to be your friend.  Visit my forums when you have a chance, in particular my Friend to Friend for Friends forum.  You just may like what you see and learn some things to help YOU become more successful in whatever Business interests you are currently involved in.

Thank you,

Gunther G.

"When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live life." - Greg Anderson

"There are none so Blind, Deaf, and Dumb, as those that fail to Recognize, Understand, and Promote TRUTH." - Gunther G.

It ALWAYS hurts when you pat yourself on your own back. It's meant to. A much better way is to act in such a way that others will pat you on the back for what you do. That way BOTH parties feel better about the experience. - Gunther G.

Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!