Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: AND THE WINNER OF THE BEST FORUM FOR 2007 IS..........!!!
1/14/2008 3:31:43 AM

Hello the good people of Adlandpro,

This is still like a dream to me, unbelievable!!

First and formost, I wish to thank God for giving me the opportunity to find Adlandpro and its very inspirational community members. I know this couldn't have been possible without God and everyone of you. It is definitely not me as a person, it is God that created the atmosphere and it is you that He used through your solid support and unwavering inspirations to fan the ember of grandeur within and catapulted me to this height that I least dreamt of in my internet sojourn.

I wish to specially express my deepest gratitude to Bugdan, the CEO of this community, for not only building one of the formost and very best network community but also as the good shephered, taking extra interest to care and encourage his flocks. In as much as I never started "our" forum with any form of reward in mind, it is profoundly encouraging to realize how much you are appreciated both by your

community members and the community head as well through the institution of such wonderful prize for excellence as this. Thank you Bugdan, thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.

And to you my fair lady and friend, Pauline, I say thank you for taking the very weighty responsibility of piloting the enormous affairs of this forum with so much personal passion and dedication and succeeding in bringing love, happiness and confidence to many of our members. You have done a great job, May the good Lord continue to enrich you with longivity, good health, peace and love.

To be contd......
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/14/2008 5:11:25 AM

Dear Pauline and Team!

It`s great to bring us final results, thank you.  Excellent choice. My congrats go to all nominees - each of them made MY last year brighter and joyful.

But SAMI,

WHAT TO SAY ABOUT THIS GUY TO BE AS NEW AS FROM HEART????

...WAIT A MINUTE ... TO JUMP TO SAMIPLUS INSPIRATIONS...EVEN TO SNITCH THAT MAGIC WORD...

THANK YOU SAMI, MY DEAR WIZARD, IT IS ALL ABOUT GRATITUDE, LOVE, OPEN AND INSPIRED MIND!

Love & respect, hug & bless you as always,

BB

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/14/2008 8:29:17 AM

To my fellow winning Colleagues,

Jill Bachman

Ambassador John Sanchez

Rose Enderud&team

TC4 Women

Nick Sym

I say this final result is just like the story of the African king that was asked to pick his wife from 10 beautiful maidens. After 10 days of waiting, he returned to the elders of the kingdom to inform them that the choice is difficult for him to make. Another 10 days was added to him of which he still couldn't make up his mind. But the oracle of the land had already spoken, that the King must take a new wife. And so definitely, he had no other option than to choose one wife from the 10 maidens.

On the d-day, the King stood up and told the elders "If I had to make my own decision, I would have taken all the seven maidens for wife as non of them is less beautiful in her special way than the other. But for selection sake, rather than preference, I'll throw the dice! Later that night, he changed the name of the lucky maiden to - Dibiatanga - meaning - the lucky one"

I want to express my fundamental appreciation to your gallantry. Suffice it to say here that we have already been declared winners by our teaming community and we remain winners. Every forum is unique and special with it's own niche of specialized offer to our community.

Another very important point here is the naked truth of "Inspirations of Samiplus" having to learn, emulate and build from you all with most of you physically providing the first tutelage on how to take the first step as a child. Only a cursory look at this list reveal that there is non of you that has not contributed in "many" ways to the growth of our Forum of Inspirations.

For these and many other praiseworthy reasons, I dedicate this award to you, my 5 fellow winners above. Let me use this opportunity to encourage you all to keep using what you have inside of you to promote the already well established spirit of love, peace, forgiveness, understanding, assistance, encouragement and friendship in our priceless community.

Thank you very much,
May God continue to keep us in peace.

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/14/2008 9:23:53 AM

To my trailblazers,

It'll be foolhardy for me if I fail to specially recognize the duo of Judy "Gold" Smith and Neil "Biztips" Sperling. I still could not imagine where 'our' forum would be without these two wonderful people and I owe a greater chunk of this success to them.

In the beginning, I created Inspirations of Samiplus forum, but the forum was void without the right form and substance. And the spirit of the most high directed me to Judy and Neil. And God said "share your idea and dream with these two" which I did. And Judy brought forth her fruits, and Neil brought forth his seeds and together we barn them according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good and through His guidance I gave it a name - Articles of Virtue. And the evening and the morning were the beginning of grandness of our forum. And today, the community of Adlandpro including the head have pronounced it "the bar of excellence worthy of emulation, for signs, for seasons, for days and for years"

Again to you two I sound my best phrase in the whole wide world - THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! 

+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/14/2008 10:21:51 AM
Thank you Pauline,
I am so happy to read such glowing words about Sammi and the fine work he has done.
There is hardly a day that I don't brag to someone about my book cover and inclusion in this honorable setting with such esteemed collegues.
It stands as a beacon of light for me to let me know what I can indeed accomplish with the tools given to me by our creator-regardless of computer stupidity:)

Following his work; as well as yours, John's, Luella's and the others-is for me like going to school.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!