Menu

Yvette Lemon Tolliver

396 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1,000,000 Hits to Your Website!!!
1/12/2008 10:45:28 PM
Build up a HUGE Viral Stream of Traffic and Cash by Viewing and Advertising Websites.

"Generate 1,000,000 Hits to your Website along with the potential for 1 MILLION INSTANT $1 payments paid directly to you for a COOL MILLION in Cash Earnings and... NO waiting for cashout!" 

New Reply
+0
Yvette Lemon Tolliver

396 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: 1,000,000 Hits to Your Website!!!
1/13/2008 8:11:06 AM

Try this Banner. It works!  :)

New Reply
+0
Yvette Lemon Tolliver

396 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: 1,000,000 Hits to Your Website!!!
1/26/2008 6:15:35 PM

You are among the first to hear about this.  Please read.

The Online Ad Network has just launched. It's a 3x10 Forced Revenue Sharing Matrix which means you get paid without sponsoring. You do not want to miss out on this.

The Online Ad Network believes in rewarding loyal advertisers. To thank you for your advertising business, they have created a revenue sharing plan which works like this:

Each advertiser is placed into their Revenue Sharing Plan (RSP) on a first-come, first-served basis. As the Matrix fills with advertisers, a portion of those advertising revenues are made available to loyal advertisers. They do not pay "head hunting" or "referral" fees. These revenues are being made available to reward loyal advertisers.

The only requirement to receive your part of the RSP is to renew your ad spend each month. For just $19.95 per month, you will have your text ads displayed on our affiliated advertising sites. When your "commissions" reach at least $20.00, just request payout and we will process your payment to you asap. With just 3 referrals (personal or not)  on your first level your membership is paid for.

Of course, by helping to spread the word about The Online Ad Network, the faster everyone's revenue sharing will go up!

Register today and get started for just 25 cents!
http://www.theonlineadnetwork.com?yvelem

Warm Regards,

Yvette

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!