Menu

Something that actually works...I made $1200 in December!!
1/8/2008 9:05:08 AM
Hi everyone I am new here to the forums but wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I started affiliate marking back in January 2007 and did not have any luck at all.  I was luck if I made $30 a month promoting affiliate programs. I joined various programs promising to teach me how to make money online but they only taught at a very high level and never really showed a step-by-step system. In July 2007 I was about to give up Internet Marketing until I ran across a website that caught my attention.

Wealthy Affiliate Internet Marketing University

The Wealthy Affiliate University offered everything that I had been searching for: one-on-one coaching, step-by-step training, videos, marketing tools, keyword research tools, forums, websites, free hosting and much more. After several days reviewing their website I decided to take the plung and hope for the best. Boy was I surprised with the content and support. After 1 week of joining I made $100 in sales using what I had learned and now I consistantly have been making between $800 - $1200 every month promoting just one product!!

If you have been struggling with Internet Marketing I highly recommend Wealthy Affiliate University.  If you join send me an email in the forums.  My profile name is mingles.

Good luck Mike
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!