Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Philoxenia 2008 # 01: FEATURE OF THE YEAR - LIDIA FOKINA-RUSSIA
1/6/2008 5:04:34 PM

And now I am soooooo relaxed.  Thank you Georgios.  You are a very and I will use the word "cherished" friend, as we go back to the very beginning when I had no idea what to do, where to go, and you took my hand and led me through the internet.  And I know you have done the very same thing to many others. 

I also know that you give your heart to your good friends, another most admirable quality, and I accept your heart in friendship as I give you mine.

I thank you for the forum that I will share with Jerilyn and I am proud to be featured in the same forum as she.  She is my new friend at "My Space" and I have read of her love for animals of which I share.

And now...... I just popped in before leaving again, as who can stay away from this marvelous party?

I will be back early this evening and will join the party again.

Hugs,

Luella

+0
Nick Mys

357 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/6/2008 5:15:19 PM

Hugs, Luella, hugs to all!

Danced, relaxed - beautiful!

And now - GUESSING!

What Christmas without a guessing... Guessing - an integral part of Svjatki. To a guessing devote time from Christmas (on January, 7th) till the Christening (on January, 19th). However, in all other Christian world where there is no old New year and Christmas celebrate on December, 25th, Svjatki last from December, 25th till January, 5th. The purpose of a guessing - to predict destiny.

Какое же Рождество без гадания... Гадание - неотъемлемая часть святок. Гаданию посвящают время от Рождества (7 января) до Крещения (19 января). Правда, во всем остальном христианском мире, где нет старого Нового года и Рождество празднуют 25 декабря, Святки длятся с 25 декабря по 5 января. Цель гадания - предсказать судьбу.

Какое же Рождество без гадания...

Nick

+0
1/6/2008 9:42:58 PM

Thank you Georgios!  8)

Both songs were awesome. Yanni happens to be one of my favorite musicians of all time. I like to listen to his music when I'm on a road trip or when I'm at home relaxing. But the best time to listen to his music is when you're having a romantic evening with a special lady.

Thank you for the warm welcome. This party has been success and it appears Lidia is having a great time.

Take care my friends!  ;-)

JOHN

http://PhotosByJohnSanchez.Com

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/6/2008 10:43:07 PM
Dear PHILOXDENIA FANS!

VOTE FOR POTY! IT ENDS VERY SOON. (FORUM)
A dedication to POTY Hosting committee and all supporters. Relaxing nice exotic sounds (click the pic below).  A good member in a society is an active member.

Friends we have so much to learn from each other - Let's make 2008 The year of AdlandPro.

The new year starts with happy messages and good intension. Yesterday is history and we jump to a new page. Better late than never, I am here too. Thank you John and Pauline for letting all of us have the pleasure to participate in this very nice race that many times changed leaders.

This year will start with a PERSON OF THE YEAR and of course I will be present and celebrate with our winner.

A nice team of candidates all deserving members and winners in this community contributed together with us the others a whole year to have all nice moments we experienced.

Nice music for all of you- click above

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/6/2008 11:03:47 PM
Hi Lidia,

What a wonderful person you are.  Thank you for sharing.

I hope it is not to late to wish you a Merry Christmas.  Here in America we just had our 12th day of Christmas today.  A good time had by all. 

So now on to better things this coming year 2008
..  It is going to be great.

Shalom,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!