Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Philoxenia 2008 # 01: FEATURE OF THE YEAR - LIDIA FOKINA-RUSSIA
1/5/2008 7:44:42 PM
Hello Georgios,

You really know how to throw someone a party.  I just love your forums with all the Greek and Russian music.  I've been setting here for better than an hour just enjoying it all.

LIDIA
What an honor for you to be chosen Pheloxenia #1 for 2008.  You are an amazing lady and very deserving of this honor.  I'm proud to be your friend. I would like to also wish you a Merry Christmas.

Hello Nick,

I've sent you an friendship invitation, you are also amazing. Combien de langues parler vous? Je suis francaise. I love your choice of music too.

May God Bless you All
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/5/2008 7:59:10 PM

Hello John!

Thanks and welcome!

I don't understand some nuances, what play do You do, I like chess, but better to play in Shoogi (Japan chess). Or table tennis

Not easy to overcome language barriers, different educational level and so on, different in mentality, national traditions...

But it is necessary.

I hope we all will friends again. Really friends, not only buddy list friends.

Sincerely, Lidia

+0
1/5/2008 8:28:15 PM

Georgios,

I was going through the forum because I wanted to see the wonderful things that they are saying about Lidia and I came across your post below which surprised me.

HELLO PATRICIA !

I know Lidia well. Let's see what the Americans say to the RUSSIANS. You know when the powers meet then it is fight. Yankees VS Cossacs. One of my favorites.

YOU WILL LIKE IT and LIDIA  TOO

Click Above

Thank you for coming in to support and have fun with us.

Your friend
Georgios

Our governments may be at odds at different times but there's no reason why we here in the community should be at odds over the politics of our governments. Here at AdlandPro we try to promote unity and your post above leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Hopefully it was just in a joking manner.

AdlandPro's Cheering Community Spiders stand for community unity:

©Copyrighted 2007  John R. Sanchez

Georgios, you are the only member that I'm at odds with here in the community but I would like to change that if you'll promise me not to post any more negative posts in my forums. I would remove the ban I have on you at the Goodwill Forum if I have your promise that you will not post any more negative or derogatory remarks there. If you have a complaint you just have to send me a message by e-mail. Take care.

P.S. Feel free to delete this post if it offends you in any way, that was not my intention.

JOHN

+0
Nick Mys

357 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/5/2008 8:30:19 PM

Hello John!

You are right coming here. Greetings!

For You this song:

Your real friend Nick

+0
1/5/2008 8:46:17 PM

Hello Nick!  8)

Thank you so much for the warm greetings! That is a beautiful song, there are so many Spanish songs that tug at the strings of my heart and that is one of them. Thank you for reminding me of it. Now my new friend let's continue wishing Lidia the best week ever:

Myspace Layouts

Myspace Layouts

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN LIDIA!!!  ;-)

JOHN

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!