Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
TOASTY THURSDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 12-27-2007
12/27/2007 8:38:35 AM

Today is Toasty Thursday, not because it is going to approach 70 degrees in Augusta GA this afternoon, not because I had toast for breakfast, but because I want to propose a toast to a person who has been a member here for over 2 years now, is a Top 100 Poster, the 75th POTW here, supports us & our forums, plus helps our planet & is a promoter of therapy & many other great programs here.

He is another one of our fabulous members from the United Kingdom, and like me, he is a Christian, so that is a huge plus in my book and maybe yours too? He is big on important things like family and communication is key he says! I couldn't agree more.

Way to go Roger Macdivitt, visit his profile and "friends" forum.

Roger Macdivitt, E-marketing and communications guru

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: TOASTY THURSDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 12-27-2007
12/27/2007 8:48:04 AM

LOL Stephen! From this day I would like to join your cycle of Running Ones :) ... The whole day I`ve been running around many-many-many forums and it`s great to stop here and honor so great man - Roger. Thank you Stephen!

Hello Roger!

So nice to find your feature on my return. Your deserve our honor, respect, love and support because they were never missed from your part.

Wish you many great moments and to accomplish all what you plane.

And for all of you I wish

CHEERS!

Branka

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/27/2007 8:51:37 AM
Hello Roger :-)

Finally I'm somewhere early! ... and I'm so happy to be on your very party!
You so very much deserve our appreciation!

Cool Graphics at RevolutionMySpace.com

With lots of friendship,
Anamaria
+0
12/27/2007 8:54:02 AM
Hey Branka, it is so, so good to see you here my friend. And Ana Maria, way to go, whether you are first or last here, I just thank you for dropping by, and I'm sure that Roger appreciates the support as well. Thanks a M-I-L-L-I-O-N, Stephen
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/27/2007 9:01:48 AM
Hi Steve,

We had very nice weather here as well today but the evenings turn a bit cool. Great choice for POTD.

Hi Roger, You are a special person that enjoys helping others and I have a lot of respect for you and am happy to call you friend.

Here's a "toast" and a salute to Roger on a this toasty Thursday.

Happy New Year & Shalom,

Peter
CMU7 Co-Founder
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0