Menu

More Information On the Keyword Research Tools
12/17/2007 7:47:20 AM

(I know that I have posted this before but I did not give as much information as on my last post.)

Here are some keyword research tools that I have found that has helped me in pay-per-click advertising campaigns and also my AdSense pages. These tools are two free e-books, written by Brad Callen, that gives useful information on how to find the best keyword for your business.

Free Keyword Research Tools

Google AdWords Made Easy discusses how to find the best keywords for you AdWords campaigns. Discover tactics on how to find under used keyword and niche market keyword that cost just pennies per click and have high conversion rates.

AdSense Arbitrage KE Case Study #1 discusses how use keyword research techniques and writing tips to include a high number of your keywords to attract the highest paying keywords to your site. It also discusses how to use and AdWords campaign to drive traffic to your AdSense site.

Both of these e-books are great resources to have if you are just starting out in online marketing or if you are a veteran. The best part is that they are free.

You can click on this link to go to a page that has links to download these free keyword tools.

Keyword Research Software

Here is a program that works very well with the e-books above.

Keyword Elite: Not only does this program work well with the e-books above it also speeds up the keyword research process saving you valuable time. It also gives you the ability to see what your competition is doing and how to best compete with them in keyword bidding. This is the best keyword generation program that I have found that gives detailed information on the keywords that it finds including average cost, competition, number of searches during the last year, months, or weeks. There is also a good affiliate program for promoting this software.

You can go to this link for more information and purchase.

Have a great day.

Duane

Build a lifetime residual income with GDI. Watch free online video to learn how today. http://www.freedom.ws/drc64 Find peace of mind through the study of the Bible at http://www.bibleuniverse.com/
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!