Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's time to honor the winner of the 125th Person of the Week award!!!
12/26/2007 3:35:58 AM
Jim, What an awesome observation. Yes, when one has hung around here long enough true friendships develope. I do grieve for many very good friends who come and read, never post and for all practical purposes are not here. They taught me so much when I first came here, watching what others did and tried to learn from them. They were kind to send me suggestions and helps. The greatest frustration was reading and replying to personal mail. Now I can't see why it was so difficult. I can just tell I will be counting you as one of my faithful friends who sticks with me. I love to have discussions with you. That's what it is all about---sharing.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/26/2007 3:39:20 AM
Hi Daniel, I remember when you came to Adlandpro and struggled to find your way around trying to figure out where and how to advertise. After all we are Ad ---landpro. Well you made it and you have even proceeded me as a POTW. Thanks for hanging in and making your mark in our fair community. YOu are an inspiration to all with your courage in your personal life and your integrity in your business life. Glad you stopped in to re-experience the wonder of POTW.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/26/2007 3:42:40 AM
Hi Steven What an awesome tribute. I am humbled by such kind words. Not sure in what Adlandpro has changed by my hands, but we never know how we influence people. I love the roses and will dry them carefully for safe keeping to remember you by. Would it be proper to mix crumbled Oreo cookies with the dried flower pedals?
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/26/2007 3:43:58 AM
Hi Rene, YOu have so quietly been working here in Adlandpro. You seldom post, so I am deeply honored that you came by. Thank you for being a new friend.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/26/2007 3:47:23 AM
Hi Ally, You are part of my downunder group of friends. Thank you for being here to enjoy our celebration. You always come to the really important forum threads. I seldom post but I do read your posts on the "Journey to the Mt. Of Love". You do keep it interesting and a true mountain of love.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!