Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: It's time to honor the winner of the 125th Person of the Week award!!!
12/17/2007 12:47:55 PM
(((((((((BIG HUG))))))))) Panda Lady! You go, girl!
+0
12/17/2007 1:40:32 PM

animated dancing panda

Very interesting bio, Mary.  "My father offered to pay my way through college if I would attend our Church college, just 6 miles from home. " OMG, Mary, what a privilege. I am glad you finally did wind up there. 

"If you want something bad enough, earn it." How true!  Nothing is free and hard works pays off.

pandas

Now dear Lady, enjoy your time in the spotlight as Queen Mary of the POTW!!

Congratulations!!

Sara

+0
12/17/2007 3:03:36 PM

Hi John & Pauline, what another awesome week. You might have to get a bigger bus. Way to go Mary, my dad was a teacher and then elementary school principal, getting in his 30 years before retiring.

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/17/2007 3:03:55 PM

Hi Pauline and John,

Congratulations Mary for becoming the 125th Queen of Adlandpro.  Enjoy your reign. 

roseGlobes2.gif picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Victoria Hurst

648 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/17/2007 3:08:27 PM

Congratulations

Mary!!!

Enjoy your week

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!