Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Lisa Simpkins

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Profile of the Day Recommendations and Winners Listing
11/30/2007 11:26:36 AM

Hi Stephen,

I would like to nominate two individuals one being Peter Fogel and the second being Beef Sloan.

Thank you for having this forum it is quite interesting and a good way for friends to come together.

Have a good day!

Lisa simpkins

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/30/2007 1:37:00 PM

Hi Lisa,

I definitely second Beef but I already had my day in the sun. BUT, thanks for the thought.

Have a great weekend & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/30/2007 1:49:27 PM
Hello Stephen!

CONGRTUALTIONS FOR THIS VERY GOOD WORK

As I wrote in other place ins this community you are a new STAR and one of our most active members and contributors You deserve this attention and recogniton.

Keep up the good work. Your introductions, presentations  and features of friends make many of us feel calm and relaxed because there are friends offering their time to set up a daily WORK. Personally I retired and redraw, I don't have the time any more.

Your friend
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Beef Sloan

382 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/30/2007 1:51:11 PM
Hi Stephen,
Awesome Idea POTD!

I would like to thank Lisa for the Nomination and Peter for seconding that.

I would also like to Second Peter's Nomination for Caitinn's (Beefetta) Nomination for POTD.

Always to your Success,
Beef

Always to your Success,
Beef

Author: Life vs Death
Beef's FB page
Clicking the Above link will take you to Life vs Death Page on Face
Book Order: LIFE vs DEATH

+0
11/30/2007 2:05:15 PM

I knew you wouldn't let me down haha. Thanks for the recommendations! I am not that familiar with and/or have just requested friendship with Donna Zuehl, Nick Grimshaw, Jill Bachman

The following are already on my friends' list I believe and have definitely been on my radar:  Sam Sunday (great profile pic), Neil Sperling, Caitlinn Hagar (she's very much an inspiration and only about 5 years older than my daughter Nicole who only does online surveys so far), Beef Sloan (I am new to CMU7 and hope to get to know this special gentleman better)     Thanks, Stephen

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!