Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Titanic Thursday Profile of the Day ~ 11-29-2007
11/29/2007 8:00:42 AM
Today's Profile of the Day is "titanic" for two reasons: I love the movie Titanic, and this person has a mammoth, gigantic, huge heart for the Lord and serving others! Another thing we have in common is that our favorite book is definitely the Bible.

This person is one of the newer members here and is always popping in to support my forum and probably yours as well. Invite them as a friend if you haven't yet. Just like me, proud to be an American, but also very caring and welcoming people from around Adlandpro and the world to be friends, share ideas, help one another, and have fun.

Please congratulate Jim Cerne, visit his profile, his forum, and drop a note. Thanks so much everyone for what you do and mean to me!

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Titanic Thursday Profile of the Day ~ 11-29-2007
11/29/2007 8:13:02 AM

Hi Stephen!

I might even get a new friend out of today Pick.  I just sent Jim an invitation to be my friend here. 

Congratulations, Jim.  I love your photo, and your bio!!  My hear is all for the Lord as well!  Enjoy your day as the Titanic Thursday rolls on.  Enjoy the recognition and invitations from people like me who are always happy to bring another good Christian and lover the The Word into their circle of friends.

Judy

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/29/2007 8:13:56 AM

Hi Steve,

It's only right to give recognition to our new members that are participating in our great community. WTG.

Hi Jim, CONGRATULATIONS for being chosen as profile of the day. I'm happy to say that we are already friends and I'm looking forward to getting to know you better. Enjoy your day in the spot light.

Best wishes & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Rose Enderud

2223 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/29/2007 9:04:28 AM
Hello Stephen,
Jim congradulations. You are on my friends list but we are not well aquainted. I hope to get to know you better.
Rose
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/29/2007 9:43:38 AM

WTG Jim!!!

Profile of the Day!!! Yeaaaa!! I have just sent you a friend invite and hope you accept...;-)

Enjoy your day!

Peace.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!