Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: New forum needs visitors!!!
11/26/2007 1:47:12 PM
Kathleen,

He is extremely bored!  This is funny... I've taught my kids that if they ever act like they are bored, I have plenty of things for them to do... chores!   They are never bored anymore. 

I just read Jason's "The Texan" post.  Funny guy...  :)

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2007 2:06:05 PM

Hi Joe,

Thanks for visiting him!  I've had a hard time even getting him here the past 2 weeks now his game is broken AND he also just bought new games that he can't play now.  So he's really bummed out!  He could buy a new console but we'll wait for awhile. 

Yeah, he told us about the flight when he got home from the AF a couple weeks ago, it was hilarious they way he tells it!  We don't usually hear too many southern accents up here so it was an experience for him to hear one, too bad it was in response to his fart!  LOL!  On a plane is the worst!

New Reply
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2007 2:20:38 PM

Hi Kathleen

We cannot have that - a bored teen - spelled TROUBLE!!!  Better give him some blogging to do - I be they would be a hoot!!

Judy

New Reply
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2007 2:24:13 PM
Hey Kathleen and Judy,

I LIKE Judy's idea.  Get him to blogging.  I bet it would be FUNNY!

Joe

PS:  Hi Judy!
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!