Menu

Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Something that has helped my SITES look MORE PROFESSIONAL...YOU might like THIS, too::
11/24/2007 6:48:15 PM
Kathleen, You are amazing! I just love the brick background. It tells of strength and assurance which you also display in all your presentations here in Adlandpro. All I can say is BRAVO!
New Reply
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Something that has helped my SITES look MORE PROFESSIONAL...YOU might like THIS, too::
11/24/2007 7:01:41 PM

Hey Kathleen,

Now they are working.  Good work, learning html use to be a necessary skill for all marketers. 

Now the ability to cut and paste a strip of code here and there is all most need.  There all sorts of web page editors available today for free.  Many hosts provide those with a hosting account.

Heck, Microsoft Office Basics is the one I used to build http://JimAllenIII.com just scroll down to the bottom and grab yours.

The tool you are using is a good one to learn html with. 

Personally for my other sites I use MS Front Page 2000.  http://gimsreport.com

You are great Kathleen, keep it up.

Jim

6 Clicks Could Make Your Day Better and that of Someone Else!

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

The Hunger Site

"To begin a journey, you need a final destination.  What's yours?  If you don't have a place you want to be then there is no need to go any further.  As you have already arrived." Wink  Jim Allen III

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

New Reply
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
11/24/2007 7:17:02 PM

Hi Kathleen,

Both of your HTML pages look great , even learning HTML one must never give up trial and error come with learning anything worth wild and always keep open to learning new everyday... Keep up the great work my friend Gods speed :-) Lee

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/25/2007 7:53:33 AM

Hi Mary,

One of the first sites I made was navy blue with black text.  I liked the dark color but got lots of complaints from people who were straining to read it!  So I didn't do that anymore!  I had a site with a coffeebean background, I should put that one back, people liked it.  Thanks for your encouragement! 

I was just telling someone last week not to tell people if he was having a bad day in his personal life, just be strong online and be a solid leader.  We all have things in real life that bother us but so does everyone else and making a list of our problems online might bring a few sympathetic replies but it's not good for creating an image of team leadership or confidence. 

Thanks for visiting!

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/25/2007 8:36:09 AM

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the extra info and thanks for your visit!

New Reply
+0