Menu

Re: Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed ....
8/8/2005 9:59:09 AM
Hello Bogdan, I just came across this quote the other day. How true it is. Regrets, how many do we have? I don't want any more regrets, so I'm trying to enjoy life more while I still can. It's good to have an occasional reminder to get us back on track. Have a nice day Bogdan and thanks for quote. JOHN
New Reply
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/8/2005 10:27:15 AM
Hi Bogdan. I had actually used this quote in one of My Forums not too long ago. This is A Wonderful Motivational quote. I was Encouraging The Talented Friends here at Adlandro, those who are Singers, writers, Artists, Poets or Whatever their Talent may be, To Go for it. Not to Ever Waste Your Talent. Dont Regret someday That You "Could Have Been......" Thank You Bogdan for the Inspiration that You Give us. Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
New Reply
+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/8/2005 10:28:49 AM
Thank you Bogdan, My best to you and your family! You are such a wise man. God Bless You! Marion
Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
New Reply
+0
Thomas West

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/8/2005 10:41:53 AM
The biggest regret I have in my life was not going out for the cast of "Damn Yankees" at Penn State when my sister was serving as director. It would have been fun, but I chose the easier path. Other than that, I have no regrets. Regrets serve only to attract more situations to regret in the future. Develop the habit of turning your failures into successes. There is no such thing as a failure, really - if you think of it as a chance to learn. Here's a great annonymous quote for you: "Care more than others think is wise; risk more than others think is safe; dream more than others think is practical; expect more than others think is possible." Make it a great day (literally),
New Reply
+0
8/8/2005 11:21:23 AM
Hi Bogdan How very true. Thanks.
New Reply
+0