Menu

Kelvin Khor

467 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Is Cruise To Cash A Scam? Read on...
11/22/2007 11:51:08 PM

Is Cruise To Cash A Scam?
By Kasey Jones

Article Word Count: 471   [View Summary] Comments (0)

I recently saw something that really caught my eye. A company that claimed you could get unlimited

vacations and also make unlimited profits. As anyone would be I was a little skeptical so I did some

searching around. I then came across something that said if I wanted to try the system out I could test it

out free for 7 days. I thought that was more then enough time to see what cruise to cash was all about so

I signed up as a free member.

Now, when I first started reading through everything I was excited because the website said that there

was no need to call any leads or spend a ton of money on advertising. They claimed the system was 98%

automated. I'm a big skeptic so I was prepared for the worst, but I figured what the heck it's free.

So I started out by going to a few forums and placing a few free ads here and there, I even wrote an

article. Now the first day came and went and I said, "Ok same old deal, if I want to make any sales I'm

going to have to buy leads." But when I turned on my computer the second day to my total amazement it

said I had already gotten 3 signups. Now two of them were free members but one actually signed up. I

didn't even have to talk to them or anything. That's when I realized what they were talking about when

they said they had a system that closed deals for you. I was very excited and angry at the same time. I

was excited, because I was happy that the system worked. Angry because I was mad that I hadn't signed

up earlier. Reason being as a free member I was not eligible to receive any commission. The free test

drive is more for getting a look at all of the tools and training they have. I was still happy though because

not too long after I signed up one of the two people that were free members signed up so that made me

feel a lot better.

So now whenever anyone asks, is cruise to cash a scam, I just point them towards the website and wait

for them to sign up. I also wanted to add that their training is very good. Their back office has everything

you need to get going. And as I said earlier, you really don't have to worry about calling and trying to

close leads any more because the cruise to cash system takes care of it for you.

So in closing, is cruise to cash a scam? Absolutely not, it's a very good company that's easy to market,

(everyone loves vacations) and gives you unlimited vacations at the same time so it's a win/ win.

Get more info on how to work with cruise to cash leader and receive free special training website.
http://www.dailymoneyflow.com

Cheers!

kong khor

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Kasey_Jones

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!