Menu

Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING and THANKS to ALL my LOTTO MAGIC Downliners!!
11/22/2007 11:36:46 AM
Hello Kathleen!

Thanksgiving and Gambling don't go toghether. Anyhow you live in America and everthing is alowed there.

I wish you good luck on your LOTTO business. I wonder what the LOTTO MAGIC and all Gambling bussiness do on Thanksgiving Day to solve all problems they created and caused to all those who lost their money and property on gambling. Don't ever protest. You chose you lose. I know what I am saying because like many of my country men I was a gambler and lost everything. 30 years ago a swore not to gamble again. Friends if you want to play and gamble its up to you.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
to all of you.

In Greece we don't celebrate Thanksgiving Day.
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/22/2007 12:03:22 PM

Hi James,

That's what I tell everyone, Lotto Magic will be one of their best, probably THE best money-making opportunity they can join.  My upline has been in marketing for 40 years, he's in his 60's now and said Lotto Magic is his best ever, he wished he would have joined sooner.  It's also been my most lucrative and I'm glad it's yours, too!

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/22/2007 12:11:34 PM

Well, Georgios,

The pilgrims took a gamble by leaving England and sailing over the Atlantic to a new land, that voyage probably took several weeks, and then settling in a wilderness and eating different foods with people who were very different than they were.

P.S. If you don't consider your heavy smoking to be a gamble with your life, then I hope you're still here with us for another 2 years at ALP!! 

Happy American Thanksgiving to you!!  Less than 20% of Americans smoke, probably a very small percentage of them smoke as much as you do.

There are state lotteries in 42 states, plus Washington DC and Puerto Rico.

New Reply
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/22/2007 1:23:27 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
New Reply
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/22/2007 1:36:39 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your team Kathleen.

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!