Menu

Heidi Scoats

158 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
We ARE NOT just Jerky!
11/14/2007 6:56:17 AM
We are an Adland Team commited to your success! http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/20948/ShowForum.aspx
www.startliving.myplexusproducts.com
New Reply
+0
Heidi Scoats

158 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: We ARE NOT just Jerky!
11/14/2007 7:01:03 AM
How Do I Make Money? We feel that the Jerky Direct opportunity is unlike any opportunity out there. Our great product and excellent compensation programs are unrivaled in the industry. As a store owner you have the opportunity to make money in a number of ways: 1. 7 LEVEL PAYOUT All autoshipments and enhanced products carry commissions that are paid out 7 levels. 2. 5% COMMISSION paid on ALL wholesale sales generated on your first level beyond the $12.00 monthly commitment purchases (based on your level of participation!) 3. 20% COMMISSION paid on ALL retail sales generated at your web site storefront. What is the commitment? As low as a $12.00 monthly commitment gets you up to a half pound of premium quality meat snacks. As a Jerky Direct Distributor you will also receive your own website, all of your hosting and marketing tools. It also allows you to purchase products at our SUPER LOW WHOLESALE pricing! Of course Jerky Direct offers additional participation levels giving the Distributors additional earning opportunities When do I get Paid? Commissions are generated the first day of each month for the previous months transactions. Unlike some companies that hold on to your money until you reach a "threshold" Jerky Direct produces your commission checks every month, no matter how large or small they may be. Where is the fine print? There is none! As long as you maintain an active storefront you are eligible to receive ALL commissions generated from jerky purchases in your down line. It is as simple as that, no complex requirements or stepped commission payouts. Bottom line, if you earned it, we will pay it to you.
www.startliving.myplexusproducts.com
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!