Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Would YOU Build a Store in the Middle of the Forest without a Road Leading to IT?
11/13/2007 1:02:14 PM

Hi Thomas,

You're right about feedback, sometimes negativity is better than no response at all.  We can learn from criticism and improve. 

New Reply
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Would YOU Build a Store in the Middle of the Forest without a Road Leading to IT?
11/13/2007 1:27:59 PM
You know what i've learned in my 6 years of marketing now Kathy is that it just takes one good person to show you the ropes, to lead you on that road to good fortune, and as always we take our bumps as well, but its a process to improve on those and make for a brighter more substancial future. What you know sometimes dont always work but who you know takes presedence over what you know, building teams is th way to go, no one cant make it on there own, not online atleast.
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/13/2007 1:44:48 PM

Hi Stephen,

I was also inactive my first 2 yrs here in the community, I didn't really take a good look at everything.  Then when I jumped in at the beginning of last year, this was the place where all the action was and mostly still IS!

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/13/2007 1:50:39 PM

Hi Tom,

Teams are only as strong as their weakest people, everyone has to pitch in and do their share.  I've been on big teams where only a few people worked hard, you know exactly what I'm talking about! 

People also need unshakeable confidence in their business, and confidence in themselves.  Joining business programs is a very touchy situation, if the business isn't worthwhile, that will become very obvious very soon. 

A true team is led by the head of the actual company, if the person who created and runs the business isn't of strong character...then no matter how great our own MLM team is, it won't fly.

I would say it takes more than one person to teach us things, we can learn something different from everyone.  Some people have great people-skills, some are great at writing ads, some are high-level cheerleaders, we can have several role models if we really look around.  Sometimes our downliners are fantastic also, it's not always the people above us who do the best leading.

New Reply
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/14/2007 5:31:35 AM

Hi Kathleen,

Thank you for all this valuable information.  I have only been here a short 8 months, but I do get what you are saying.  I have watched and listened and instead of throwing my biz opps into everyones faces, knowing they did not know me and probably would not trust me , chose to just get to know people socially. 

I now have people sending me PM's asking me what I am doing online to make money.  It is then I chose to show them my biz opps and I am happy to say I have received some signups that way, not a lot, but it is a start.

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!