Menu

Make No Mistake - You Do Not Want To Miss This !!
11/6/2007 11:03:06 AM

LifesMiracle, LAUNCHING November 12th 2007!!

Major HEALTH Breakthrough!! Full 70% Payout!! 

I'm looking for key leaders that are interested in top positions in my Binary sales team!! With this awesome life changing product, and a true 70% weekly payout, there is no doubt in my mind that LifesMiracle is going to be the absolute BUZZ word in the health industry!!

WHY PROMOTE the LifesMiracle HEALTH PRODUCT?

1. LifesMiracle has the exclusive marketing rights, and the ownership of the LifesMiracle health formulation, which is the most unique and powerful health product ever created!!

2. LifesMiracle has the highest payout EVER, for any product driven MLM company!!

3. LifesMiracle has an incredible and unheard of massive 70% payout!! Paid Weekly!!

4. Past success with MLM!! Our formulator, Dr. Garland, sold over $500,000,000.00 worth of his formulations through an MLM company he did business with in the mid 1990's!!

5. Our formulator, Dr. Garland, has created our LifesMiracle health formulation 100% exclusively for our company!!

6. LifesMiracle allows you to earn up to $25,000.00 per week on your personal business!!

7. LifesMiracle also allows you to earn UNLIMITED Matching Paycheck commissions each week!!

8. LifesMiracle has massive Company Wide Bonus Pools that award all builders!!

9. LifesMiracle is prepared for Explosive growth with our UNLIMITED Merchant Account Platform!!

10. LifesMiracle is launching in the USA, with plans to aggressively work on opening up other countries to become a huge global opportunity for everyone!!

Interested to learn more?

Please contact: LifesMiracle

Grab yourself a Top Position within the MLM Dream Team and capitalise on the huge expansion program :- www.myvemma.com/no1worldwide
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!