Menu

McDonalds on the Internet
11/3/2007 9:32:31 PM

We all know McDonalds don't we? Love it or Loathe it, you can't deny that as a business it is one of the most successful business models in the world.

What I was fascinated to learn was how they make their money. The one product that really kicks their profits into overdrive for their 1000's of franchises around the world.

You are probably thinking the Hamburgers right?....Not so.

While they do make a profit on them, it is at a small margin. However, it is what drives customers to their door.

Next you may think its their famous French Fries?....Not so again.

While the French Fries complement the hamburger and does make money and at a better margin than the Burgers, it is not their main profit generating product.

What is it? You have probably guessed it already. Thats right, its their Drinks!

The Drink we all usually buy to wash down the Burger and Fries is what really makes their exceptional profits. A coke costs them only about 4-5 cents at most while selling it to you at a $1.50 or more. Now thats quite a margin isnt it?

Well I have joined a program that has replicated that successful business model for the Internet.

They provide you with the "Burger" and "Fries".....the products that bring you customers to your door while providing you with a profit margin.

The "Drink" is YOUR Internet Business Program that you are currently advertising here at Adland. My already profitable program has moved into another gear thanks to this buiness model.

It is very simple to do. Why do you think they use teenagers to run their outlets at McDonalds? Yes, one is the lower associated labor costs....but most importantly they have set it up in such a simple fashion that teenagers are able to run it successfully.

This program replicates this too.....whether you are new to the internet or seasoned marketer. This business model is simple and easy to follow.:-)

To make your business more profitable for you and let it be your "Drink" based  around a succesful business model. I suggest you check this out at:

http://www.payitforward4profits.com/lonesamurai

Happy Business Building

Sincerely,

Shane Dwyer 

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!