Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Encore Presentation of a Hot Article...Using the CALL OUT Method of Marketing...:
11/4/2007 7:40:15 AM
But then again, there are so many people who can be cloddish on a daily basis, maybe it shouldn't be an election, maybe just a daily feature.  Like the very popular daily surprise of Profile of the Day by our friend Stephen Hauser, I think a Clod of the Day would be a surprise and the more I think about it, probably a bad idea!  I don't know!
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Encore Presentation of a Hot Article...Using the CALL OUT Method of Marketing...:
11/4/2007 7:53:38 AM

Thanks, Beryl!

I wrote several articles at the beginning of this year.  I should get back to writing more like that! 

New Reply
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/4/2007 9:07:52 AM

Hi Kathleen,

Personally I think it could be a very humorous forum BUT I'm not sure that the "winners" would appreciate being selected and take offense.

I think it would be best to trash the idea.

All the best & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2007 10:03:21 AM

Here's what you'll find on the official Lotto Magic site, you'll get a site just like this when you join: http://www.flalottomagic.net/?=V5188

ON THE MAIN PAGE:

When you visit Lotto Magic's main site, here's what you'll see in the 6th line from the top:
"We have members making an extra $500, $1000, $2000 or more per month!"

When you join, you can get the optional access to the member's area so you can put in your own contact info, three links to your other sites, AND a personal message, here's part of my personal message:

"Request a FREE 16-page booklet by calling toll-free 1-877-526-6957, be sure to mention ID # V5188. When you join, Lotto Magic will send FREE booklets with YOUR ID NUMBER to your prospects who call the toll-free number and mention YOUR ID number! This saves you a lot on printing and postage. The booklet does the selling FOR YOU! Lotto Magic will mail booklets all over the USA, Canada, and many other countries FOR YOU with your ID number in the booklets so people worldwide can sign up under you. WOW!"

Under that, you'll see the 3 links I added, one of those links can bring you back here to Adlandpro.  It's important to maintain a full circle of advertising for your sites.

~*~*~*~*~

WHEN YOU CLICK the "NEXT" BUTTON at the bottom of the main page you'll find this in the second segment of that page: "Lotto Magic started back in January 1996 and is a member of their local Chamber of Commerce."

~*~*~*~*~

When you click the "NEXT" button again,it will take you to the "Club Benefits" page which is the same as clicking on the "Club Benefits" button on the left column.  This page details your first 2 benefits of joining, you'll get unlimited vacation coupons and discounts on numerous goods and services.

~*~*~*~*~

When you click the "NEXT" button again,it will take you to the "Free Lottery Tickets" page which is the same as clicking on the "Free Lottery Tickets" button on the left column. This page details your 3rd benefit of joining...having dozens of tickets in play in the Florida Lottery. 

~*~*~*~*~

When you click the "NEXT" button again,it will take you to the "Income Opportunity" page which is the

same as clicking on the "Income Opportunity" button on the left column. There you'll find this statement right at the top: "Earn money by sharing our club with others!"

On the bottom half of that page you'll find a chart that shows the commissions you'll earn, plus this question and a great testimonial:
"How difficult is it to make money by referring new members to Lotto Magic?"

Well, I will let one of our members share that with you herself. Read what this 67-year-old grandmother from Ohio has to say:

"Wow! I made over $4,400 last month and didn’t even budge from my chair! It’s just amazing that my income keeps growing like this. This system gives me the best odds of hitting a jackpot and when I do, it will just be the icing on the cake!" -- Alice P, Ohio

(I have since found out that was Alice's paycheck from Ocober 2006.  Her following paychecks for November: $4,473 and then for December: $5,492.  Alice earned a total of $37,000 from Lotto Magic just in the 12 months of 2006.  She joined in April of 2005 and earned an additional $4,980 from her first 8 months in 2005, for a 20-month total of $42,680)

~*~*~*~*~

When you click the "NEXT" button again,it will take you to the "Testimonials" page which is the same as clicking on the "Testimonials" button on the left column.  On this page you'll see 4 more of the many great testimonials from Lotto Magic including this one:
We joined LOTTO MAGIC in November 2001. By August 2002, our monthly check was more than our combined Social Security retirement checks! The folks at LOTTO MAGIC can be depended upon to get your commission checks out on time -- and that’s important to someone who is retired. We love LOTTO MAGIC!"
- Gene and Elaine C., Raytown, MO

~*~*~*~*~

When you click the "NEXT" button again,it will take you to the "F.A.Q." page which is the same as clicking on the "F.A.Q." button on the left column. Here you'll find answers to the most Frequently Asked Questions and at the bottom of that page is this statement:
"Some of our members have been with us since our first year! We have operated this club since January 1996 and have purchased every ticket that we claimed. In fact, ticket purchases are kept in our fireproof safe just in case anyone wants to see them!"  If you have any questions that were not answered on the FAQ page, Lotto Magic's phone number for live customer service is at the bottom of every webpage.

~*~*~*~*~

When you click the "NEXT" button again,it will take you to the "Join!" page which is the same as clicking on the "Join!" button on the left column.  There you'll find several different options on how you can join Lotto Magic, you can choose to join online by credit card, Paypal, or echeck, or join by mail, or by fax.

~*~*~*~*~

When you click the "NEXT" button again,it will take you to the "Members" page which is the same as clicking on the "Members" button on the left column.  To clear up any confusion about this page, everyone gets a website when you join, you don't have to pay extra for the website.  If you want optional access to the member's area, that will cost you a one-time $25.  This gives you the ability to find out who joined under you, and who called to request a free booklet so you can follow up with them, plus you can add 3 of your own links to your Lotto Magic site along with a personal message and your own optional contact info.

~*~*~*~*~

When you click the "NEXT" button again,it will take you to the "Member Login" page which is the same as clicking on the "Member Login" button on the left column.  This is for members who have chosen to get the optional access to the member's area as mentioned in the above paragraph.  You can log in as often as you want to check for new sign-ups or to change your personal message on the main page, or change your contact info or your 3 additional links on the bottom of the main page.

~*~*~*~*~

The last link on the left column of buttons is "Contact Us".  There you'll find Lotto Magic's phone number if you'd like to talk to a live representative, you'll also find their fax number, postal address, and email addresses.  I also have 2 more email addresses for Lotto Magic if you're interested in joining right now or have any additional questions that were not answered yet.  flalottomagic@aol.com and lottomembers@earthlink.net

~*~*~*~*~

I hope this has been helpful to you, thanks for reading and supporting my forums!  Here's the Lotto Magic main site, you'll get a site just like this when you join: http://www.flalottomagic.net/?=V5188

Here's my thread detailing the opportunity, benefits, income projections and lottery odds:
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/575431.aspx

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!