Menu

Jason Lamure

3475 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
AnnouncingThe Perfect Plan of Action!
10/27/2007 1:04:38 PM

Have you ever seen the "perfect" plan of action? I have looked for it for a long time and had begun to think that it didn't exist...until I ran across TraVerus! What do I mean by the "perfect" plan of action? Consider this:

The timing is perfect.
Travel is currently a $7 Trillion industry and is expected to grow exponentially in comparison to the US or the world economy. Predictions of Travel being a $25 Trillion industry in the next decade are routine. This industry is only going to grow...and you need to be along for the ride!

The product is perfect.
Everybody travels and wants to do more of it! When was the last time you heard someone say, "Gee, I'm just so tired of vacations. I really want to go back to my boring job!" Virtually every baby boomer (with a new one retiring every 8 seconds in the United States) lists travel as their primary goal for their retirement years. Even better though-you get to help people travel more, travel better and travel cheaper!

The plan is perfect.
Affordable and simple to involve your circle of influence! Who is your circle of influence? It's your friends, your neighbors, your family. When they see what you're able to do, the vacations you take and the extra money you have-they will sell themselves!

The flexibility is perfect.
You can work your TraVerus business when and how you want. You can start out part-time until you see how it works for you and gradually increase to full-time if that is what you desire.

The compensation is perfect.
With multiple streams of income including both active and passive residual income, the TraVerus compensation plan is absolutely the most lucrative in the industry.

THAT'S why I say that this is the perfect plan of action! So why are you still waiting to get started?

I know...I hesitated too. In some respects, it was a little overwhelming. What do I do first? How do I start? Do I really have to sell people? You probably need what I needed (and what TraVerus gave me), and that is a detailed plan of action. Each plan starts with a simple step and each step builds on the next.

TraVerus offers an incredible opportunity to earn what you are worth. And the more customers and Agents you add to your organization, the more success you will enjoy. Don't let ambitious plans overwhelm you and keep you from making steady progress. Here's your first goal:

• Identify three key people who want to start their own TraVerus business and help them get started.
  • Work with those people until you have a total of 12 team members.

And remember, you're not Selling as much as you're Helping!

It's a simple formula and one that can provide you with rich rewards. If you decide you'd like to get started, I'm here to help. If you have an interest in learning more about TraVerus, feel free to give me a call at the following number: 613-673-4828

"You've got to seize the opportunity if it is presented to you." ~ Clive Davis

To your success!

Jason Lamure

My-Easy-Promoter.com

A complete online traffic generation system for your
website[s] / online business / affiliate programs and
more.

Completely automated - just set and go - runs automatically
for you day and night. Generate more sales, traffic, and
leads starting now. Promote multiple websites at the same
time...

Join our Free Affiliate program and earn a monthly
residual income.

PS: Want to earn cash? Start your own business?
Check out our Partner program and earn up to 70%
commissions, month after month...

Phone: 1-613-673-4828
Call free with www.Skype.com
contact id: jason.lamure

Losing Your Pants In MLM? If Your Upline Isn't Showing You How to Get 30 Leads / Day, I Can!
http://trckapp.com/t053jnzw
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!