Menu

hot sell brand shoes/clothing/MP3/MP4...
10/23/2007 12:57:24 PM
hot sell Gino Green Global/ED hardy t-shirts and H
We are the golden supplier of EC21 B2B trade website. http://allyshoes.en.ec21.com/
and We are professional and honest wholesaler of all kinds of brand hoodise and apparel.
now our company are offering some new style t-shirts and hoodies about the Gino Green Global/ED hardy brand. they are all the lastest fashions and in the fashion . it is the most important that they are all in high quality and low price ,and they are popular around the world now.
I know that u may doubt what I try to say .I don?ˉt mind u have such idea.now have more cheater ,but our company is absolutely good and authentic ,and the aim of our company is to expand more clients,then benefit each other.
and this is our company's website:<www.nikeexpert.com >,you can visit it at your earliest convenience.
if you are interested in our goods you can contact me,my contact information is following:
E-mail:<nike1288@yahoo.com.cn>
MSN:<nikeexpert@msn.com>
and any problem we can negotiation online,pls trust me my friends,and
pls give me a chance to make our business start ,and i am sure i will bring you big surprise and more business ,then make you rich soon.
Sonia
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!