Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: UBIEE - Promote your ads and have fun
10/19/2007 6:01:09 PM
Danielle

YOur are special. Thank you for the nice pictures and your music. You are top on top.
PROMOTION Of My friends

The GAMMA PROJECT
GAMMA is an acronym for an Internet traffic generation platform that is so powerful that it works every time it is implemented.  When you join, the secret behind GAMMA will be revealed to you.  However, you must commit to  never reveal its meaning to any non-members.  Only members will benefit from The GAMMA Project's success in creating financially profitable businesses.

Here it is Danielle's Gamma Project.

Georgios
The UBIEE Advisor

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2007 6:21:04 PM
It's great when a person can get involved in a work at home job. JERKY DIRECT is a business I found that my husband likes!  We both love the products.  Everyone you know will like our Healthy - low fat products!  This Jerky is the BEST I've EVER eaten!  The Jerky and Fruit Stix are SO good!! 

I think if you try Just ONE Bag ...You'll be Hooked on our Jerky. We can all give our family & friends healthy style snacks from Jerky Direct!  

As far as a business, I think everyone will want to buy this great tasting Jerky from you! Jerky Direct is moderately priced and anyone can do this job, MOMS, DADS, RETIRED OR DISABLED. ~~It's a great Fundraiser too.

A $12.00 monthly commitment gets you up to 1/2 pound of premium quality meat snacks. Jerky Direct Distributors get: YOUR OWN WEBSITE ~~ FREE!  We also get our hosting and marketing tools at NO ADDITIONAL COST. You can purchase products at SUPER LOW WHOLESALE pricing!  You can check out the website (see my signature)

We ship to the USA, Puerto Rico, The Virgin Islands and ALL Military APO Addresses!

Stay at home Parents - MOMS & DADS,  RETIRED or DISABLED people, anyone can do this from home or as a second income. 

JERKY DIRECT IS GREAT FOR FUNDRAISING. Schools, Music and Drama, Sports teams, Kids Extracurricular clubs, Religious Associations and other Organizations all need extra income to carry out their programs and activities.

We have wonderful Nutritional supplements too. The Omega Radiance skin care line is getting RAVE reviews. And it should! I t's Toxic Free!  No chemicals or poisons to put on your face or body. Read about the skin care line on our website. 

So in closing, I'm helping my family & friends get started in Jerky Direct. The company starting with our CEO on down to the products have an EXCELLENT REPUTATION. JD Premium Products is not a "program" -- we have fantastic products that are moderately priced!

If you want to help your kids make MONEY for their activities or earn a solid 2ND income, check out Jerky Directs HEALTHY Beef, Buffalo and Turkey snacks, fruit Stix, nutritional supplements & OMEGA RADIANCE - TOXIC FREE Skin Care Line. Try one of our 9 NEW home and personal care products. We are NOT just a Jerky company!

If you have questions, let me know. I am happy to help you and thanks for your interest.

Let's be Healthy and Wealthy in 2007 and PLEASE JOIN our TEAM,
Pat, Jerky Direct customer and team leader

http://PatsJerkyTeam.jerkydirect.com

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Danielle Michiels

35 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/19/2007 6:41:06 PM
THe Best of the Best it is like UBIEE or not to UBIEE
you will enjoy this one to ,the great Greek Diva

Love and light
Dany

inspire_19.gif
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/20/2007 8:46:02 AM
Hello Patricia B

Welcome To UBIEE PROMO PAGE!
Thank you for chosing this place to promote your Jerky Project. If the forum Philoxenia is off my  my personla philexenia will lives and marvelouse things.

You will read a nice announcement in Welcome to UBIEE and Childer Smile topics. I am sure you will tear when you read that.

You are doing great with your Jerky Team and I like your adverticement. I will update yoi in the front page. It will be there to Christmas.

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/20/2007 8:52:30 AM
Hello Danielle

What a message. You are an Angel. Yes