Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 10-19-07
10/19/2007 8:20:14 AM
The week started off with a bang and just kept getting better and better.  Let us end it on a good note, by featuring a guy who means a lot to me. This person is not even my upline in FriendsWin, yet he mentors and teaches me with his words and his fabulous forum just as if I am one of his own downline. Now, that's a true friend!

For Fantastic Friday, Daniel Meritt, you have earned this spot buddy - profile.

And remember, with Adlandpro, YuWie, FriendsWin and people here, You Win !

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2404 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 10-19-07
10/19/2007 8:36:10 AM
Bonjour Stephen & Daniel,

I've had such a busy day offline today.  I've just managed to come here to visit my garden for a chill out.

Thought I'd check out my emails first and saw today's profile.

Great choice again Stephen. Daniel seems to be a very "friendly" and helpful  person.

Daniel,

Have you visited my garden yet gentlemen?

You are officially invited to visit and contribute at:
Mother Earth's Garden

Look forward to seeing you there.

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Daniel Meritt

541 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/19/2007 8:40:24 AM
Thank You Steven !

You caught me Off Guard with this for sure  :)

I did not expect this !

I don't know what to say here !

Even thought you are not in my down line at
Friends Win I still help you as much as I can because I am a Team Player and you are a Friend of mine ! I want to help as many people here at Adland Pro as I can !

Team Work is Everything !

I cant thank you Enough for this Steven !

Daniel

+0
Daniel Meritt

541 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/19/2007 8:42:48 AM
Hi Sarah

Thank You for the nice words Sarah.

I have been to your garden and Its beautiful.

Daniel

+0
10/19/2007 8:52:21 AM

Great choice, Stephen!  Daniel is a very helpful friend.  I see him show up when others ask for help.  Daniel enjoy your spotlight, you deserve it!

If you like the graphic you may use it as long as it keeps my logo.  Daniel, Stephen, you know about these ALP 'snitchers'!!

Have a great day,

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!