Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 10-15-07
10/17/2007 6:48:01 PM
Dear Beryl!

To you today I will Decicate the oldest know dance. My username is normally ZEUXIS. Zeus is a part of my life, and he was the god of hospitality.  Zeus Xenios. I had a dream PHILOXENIA. My friends didn ot respect it and I destroyed it. But Zeus is not angry on me he knows that I am comming back with something much stroger.

OLYMPICS FROM ATHENS 2004.
PYRRICHIOS - ZEUS DANCE

To morrow I will be back with more nice traditional music.

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/17/2007 6:56:58 PM

Thank you,  Georgios!

Yes I came back to see what you posted in reply!  Thank you very much for the flowering tree and the beautiful music.

Here's something for all the people who joined Adland after you changed your profile picture.  This is how young and handsome Georgios was last year:

+0
10/17/2007 7:10:02 PM

Georgios,

Thank you for the Roses, it was beautiful.  I am having to catch up, we had bad weather in Kansas and I could not get online.

Take care, friend,

Sara

+0
10/17/2007 7:18:56 PM

Absolutely fascinating, Geogios!  I loved it.  It makes me want to watch 'River Dance' again.  I loved the dancers and the music.

Thank you,

Sara

+0
10/18/2007 8:03:14 AM
Hey, there is a lot of love in this room. Can you feel it? Love for Adlandpro, love for Adlanders (each other), love for Georgios, love for Greece, love for history, love for our heritage. This love can overcome anything, even those being not so kind. Thanks all, Stephen

P.S. My wife's nephew married a very nice Greek girl.

Here is
The "Lefkada Blue" in Greece. Island of Lefkas (Lefkada) 2003 :

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!