Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Danielle Michiels

35 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 10-15-07
10/15/2007 12:55:21 PM

Congratulations to you georgois

I'v only only met you since two months and already you are a dear friend,you are an inspiration to all of us,always a kind word for everyone .It makes you a very special person .
                  Thank you to be you

listen to this peacefull musique and enjoy
Love and light
Dany

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/15/2007 1:36:31 PM
Hello Stephen :-)

You know how to pick your Profile for the day... ;-)
This is a very good choice!

CONGRATULATION
GEORGIOS !!!

for being the one!

Cool Quotes & Sayings at BlingCheese.com

Looking forward for more of your "readings from the Globe of Wisdom"

With lots of friendship,
Anamaria
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/15/2007 1:58:37 PM
Hi Stephen,

Georgios my Greek friend, enjoy your day !!

blessings always

Pauline R
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/15/2007 4:23:12 PM

Hi Stephen and Friends,

I just contacted Georgios to see why he hasn't been here all day to reply because that's unusual for him not to show up for a dozen friends....and he just told me he deleted his Adlandpro account.  His profile is still viewable but all his forums are gone and he says he's not in contact here by personal message.  Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings but he said I should let people know.

+0
10/15/2007 4:55:18 PM

This is the last email I got from him. I wish he was here to encourage us, and to be encouraged. Sorry to see him go as he will be deeply missed. Come back !!!

At 10/15/2007 2:09:23 PM a new thread was created in a forum "PHILOXENIA" of which you are a member

Georgios Paraskevopoulos Posted following message

Subject
PHILOXENIA IS DEAD MEAT- Find other places to have fun

Dead friends!Some times the minority has full rights. "PHILOXENIA IS DEAD MEAT".Who are you to tell US what is right and what is wrong Let us do o work. Who said that to me is not important. It was se.....

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!