Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Wrap up the Week with some REAL Community Spirit:
10/12/2007 9:03:59 PM

Thanks, Steven!

Since I've been here for over a year, you and a handful of other people have been a core of support!  Thanks very much for everything!

New Reply
+0
10/14/2007 5:39:17 AM

Kathleen, thanks so much for putting in a plug for my forum here, encouraging me, allowing me the opportunity to post in your excellent forum, and above all, for recognizing my wife on her special day.  Satan has really tested us and we will never forget our 10th haha.  Our daughter came home from school with head lice Fri (my wife had planned a surprise date for us), and she had it on Sat, and overnight (it is early Sun morn here), both her and myself slept with our heads covered in mayonnaise and with a shower cap on).  Wanna see???

Just kidding.  I'm sure nobody wants any of this stuff! "If God brings you to it, he will bring you through it." Satan hates us making 10 years. We'll show him!

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/14/2007 8:03:20 AM

That's too bad, Steven!

A couple of months ago when we took our sons out to dinner the night before our 18 year old left for the Air Force, our 15 yr old suddenly didn't feel well at the restaurant, so for part of the meal he put his head down on the table, then went outside to the car, then came back still looking sick.  The other diners sitting near us looked worried that he might "lose it" right there on the floor.  Luckily, he didn't, but the dinner was more memorable for that than for the actual going-away meal that it was supposed to be for our other son.  The older one thought the entire situation was amusing......boys!!

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!