Menu

Kevin Doolittle

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: GOOD QUESTION: How to Earn Money with Adlandpro:
10/9/2007 6:27:59 PM

Hello Kathleen,

Thanks for the information. Your post reminded me of the many facited benefits that we as members of AdlandPro can take advantage of. I may need to look again at those benefits!

Blessings!

Kevin

Click and Enjoy!

"Helping others, to help others"

New Reply
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/9/2007 8:00:16 PM

Hi Kathleen, 

This is one of the most original threads I have seen in a long time.  You have provided very useful information from which even the oldies can benefit.

I am going to be checking these out.

Mary

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/9/2007 8:33:52 PM

Thanks, Mary!

I just replied to you in your Panda Pointers forum before I even checked here for threads to moderate.  As I said in a reply to someone else, the links might not work until an ID is put into them, some of them work with the xxxxx's in them but I'm not sure if they all go to the right pages like that.

I just turned this forum to "moderated" this morning after dealing with spammers for too long, several newbies and one OLDBIE who should know better and has been warned before, that person has their own huge friends lists and popular forums.

New Reply
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/9/2007 11:57:18 PM

Hi Kathleen,

Thank you for all of this valuable information.  I always get a lot out of your forum.  I will check these out and finally know how to advertise Adlandpro to others.  You are a gem to have as a friend.

angelfriend.gif picture by jeana900

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/10/2007 8:02:54 AM

Hi Kevin,

There are LOTS of ways to earn money here and to bring in new members.  As I said before, people spend so much time in forums, they forget or don't realize that there's an entire other world at Adlandpro, the adverrtising side!

New Reply
+0