Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The MISSING WORD Daily AD-A-THON for People Who READ:
10/11/2007 11:31:22 PM
Hi Ronnie,

That paragraph isn't on the page you linked too.  I looked on many pages, but couldn't find it.  Where is it?

Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
New Reply
+0
10/12/2007 11:01:09 AM

How To Get Quality Traffic For Your Website?

Sometimes you need to put the key in the door and turn it and unlock the kind of traffic you need at your website.

Here's a brand new site that Phil Basten (A Famous Online Marketer) just came up with that hands you the Keys to the Kingdom.

It's nicknamed the site Key it! Read on and you will see why.

Are the Right Kind of Visitors Coming to Your Website...?

One of the fastest ways to get traffic to your website is through purchasing target traffic campaigns.

Most of these services allow you to target your audience by country and category and they are okay as far as they go...

But what if there were a way to also laser target your audience by __ as well.

Now there is, and this is the most highly targeted traffic available anywhere online.

Start getting the right kind of visitors to your website today...

Go straight to...
=>> http://jmmarketinglive.com/pntraffic/
and get the laser targeted visitors you need now.

Mourad LOTFI - Blog: http://atlas4you.blogspot.com
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/12/2007 11:40:05 AM

Hi Joe,

I'm contacting Ronnie to see if there's a page she wants us to look at.  I hope she has time to come back here today!

New Reply
+0
10/12/2007 11:54:56 AM

Hi Joe,

I am sorry.  I put in the member page.  Let's try again.

For the first time EVER, MyWorldPLUS offers a discount membership card that saves people money at over _________ retailers worldwide PLUS an online shopping platform that allows people to earn cash back at over 600 online stores!

Check it out at  http://ronijesse.myworlddiscounts.com

Thanks

New Reply
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/12/2007 12:54:47 PM
Kathleen and Ronnie,

THANKS!!!  I was searching through all those pages and nothing!  :)  Oh well!

the missing word is:   175,000

Here is mine.....

"X2O BLAST is the _______ _______ _______ for children and teens. Instead of sugary drinks which contribute to overweight problems and artificially sweetened drinks loaded with chemicals, parents can now give their children a great tasting beverage that’s 100% natural and healthy! X2O BLAST has all the taste kids crave with none of the guilt or worry for Moms and Dads."

Super Infor

Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!