Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
It's Time Congratulate The Winner Of The 114th Person Of The Week Award!!!
10/1/2007 9:20:20 AM

Person of the Week    NUMBER 114!!! Person of the Week

Myspace LayoutsMyspace Layouts

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From John Sanchez and Pauline Raina!

It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making thist event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez

POTW forum Partners Pauline Raina and John Sanchez

The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below:

Criterion

How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week?

To be chosen as Person of the week you:

• Are highly visible on the community

• Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful.

• Must be nominated for the program by another member of the   Community and voted on by other members.

• Must have a real photo of themselves on their profile.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Every week we get to honor someone as the Person of the Week and this week it’s Beth Binkley. Beth is from the state of Mississippi and she has been at AdlandPro for a little over two years now. Her kind and friendly nature has made her a lot of friends here in the community and that’s also why she has been chosen as our POTW for this week. Congratulations Beth! Enjoy your week of celebrity status!  ;-)

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket  Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's Beth's Bio:

Hello friends,

It's an honor to be here!! Thank you!

My name is Elizabeth Leanna Binkley, but my friends call me Beth. I was born and raised in Memphis, TN as an only child. My parents divorced when I was young and then my mother remarried so I was raised by her and my step-father who adopted me when I was in 8th grade. I gained a step-brother and step-sister through that marriage. My father also remarried so I gained another step-sister who is no longer with us.

My family life wasn't perfect but we were pretty close. I was closest with my Grandmother, my father's mom. She lived 2 hours away but I visited regularly and even lived with her for a year during second grade. My father is 1 of 5 kids so I have lots of cousins on his side of the family. My mom is 1 of 4 kids but not as many cousins on her side. So why am I an only child ... not really sure. LOL

I met my husband in my Senior year of High School while visiting my Grandmother and we were married 3 years later. We've been married now for 14 years (almost 15).  We have 3 sons ages 7, 9, and 14. Other than God, my family is the most important part of my life ... actually, they are my whole life! Coming from a broken home, I am very proud to have been married to the same man for almost 15 years!

This last year we have been through some really rough times and hard situations and without our faith in God, I don't think we could have made it through it!

I joined Adland just over 2 years ago but was online marketing for a couple of years before that. I have seen lots of scams out there and am glad that I have finally found some real business opportunities! Adland is so much more than just a place to advertise! I have met some great friends here and as I can not list them all here, I just want to say "Thanks" to every one of them and to those who will become my friends in the future!

Well, I think that is a good summary of my life. If there's anything you are curious about, just ask ... I'm an open book ... LOL

Please visit my forum to see what I'm doing http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/20093/ShowForum.aspx

Best Wishes,

Beth

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Well folks, it's time to congratulate Beth on being this week's Person of the Week! Please invite her to join your list of friends if she's not already on it.

Beth, thank you for being one of AdlandPro's model citizens. You have been a blessing to this community and we appreciate it. Enjoy your week as our POTW and Queen of AdlandPro!  :-)

Love and blessings to all of you from,

John Sanchez and Pauline Raina

Folks, if you haven't voted for next week's POTW(number 115) you still can at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/837207.aspx

And don't forget to vote for the 8th Photo of the Week:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/836227.aspx

Thank you so for you participation in these programs!  :-)

+0
Re: It's Time Congratulate The Winner Of The 114th Person Of The Week Award!!!
10/1/2007 9:26:51 AM

Hello Beth and Everyone at AdlandPro!  8)

Pauline may not be here for a while because of problems with the power lines in her community. She mentioned that there was a strike going on and she might not have power in her home for a while.

Beth, I'm sure she's disappointed she can't be here to congratulate you personally so let me do it for her.

CONGRATULATIONS BETH!!!!  :-)

Have a super week!

John and Pauline

The POTW Team

+0
10/1/2007 9:44:44 AM

Hi Beth

congratulations

Congratulations couldnt have happened to a nicer person.

Wishing you and your family a healthy, wealthy and prosperous future.

God Bless

Fionnuala

Lurgan Ireland

Visit your safe place on the Internet http://www.homebizhaven.com
+0
10/1/2007 9:47:24 AM

Thanks Pauline and John,

Congratulations Beth!!!!

Enjoy your week!

You make a beautiful Queen !

Suzi Hall276-686-6286Also Please Tour!http://www.itsoez2do.com
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/1/2007 9:59:36 AM
Thanks John,

for standing in for me, yes it was the internet that went down here. I had barely posted the BFA winners thread, just missed by a few minutes and the lines went down.

Well Beth,

CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING OUR  ADLAND POTW QUEEN  
 heres your crown, enjoy your week !!!

many blessings

Pauline R
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!