Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Everyone - please post your top three business ventures here
3/18/2008 8:16:02 AM

Hi Adlanders,

My main business is helping others to promote their business, church, school, boy scouts, girl scouts, colleges, etc...

How do I do this? I sell promotional items. Anything from pens and pencils, to notepads, to t-shirts, to computer keyboards, to usb ports, to rulers and calculators, and more.

Every business needs to promote in some form. Now I realize that most business's online promote solely online. However, many business's would do well to promote offline as well, but the owners think that it is beyond their budget.

That's not necessarily true. You could do something small, such as pens, or pencils to promote. You could do a small amount of say, miniature footballs for your childs team with your business logo on them. The kids would take the footballs home, and their parents would see YOUR business logo on them.

Do you know any pizza parlor owners? How about an ergonomic pizza cutter, with your logo on it, being sold by the pizza parlor? The possibilities are endless, and I can come up with all kinds of ideas for you to promote with.

Give me a holler to talk at 940-230-7755 or email me at drowland@helloworld.com

Dave Rowland

RowlandEnterprises

Learn how to make Your Own Jewelry! Visit us today!
+0
3/18/2008 9:34:15 AM
Thanks for the invitation to post my business info..
Cherry's Fuller Brush, Independent Distributor
online purchases =  www.fullerdirect.com/9401858
Business opportunity email .
cherrysfullerbrushandstanley@yahoo.com
Sincerely,
Your Adland friend,
Cherry..

+0
David Naetzel

3 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/18/2008 9:55:42 AM

hi Niel

WHAT IS YOUR DEBT FREE DATE turn the tables on your creditors get your debt free date here learn the secrets your creditors don't want you to know at www.gas.greenstacks.com  

+0
David Naetzel

3 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/18/2008 9:59:37 AM

hello everyone

SHOP from home and make money buying products you buy everyday already save gas,save time and make moneyover 1200 stores major name brands and local merchants its 100% FREE to join no crazy qualifing games,FREE promotional tools CHECK OUT www.sandiegopowermall.com

+0
3/18/2008 10:10:33 AM
Business Opportunity
Posted: 01-29-2008 12:22 PM

Business ownership opportunity please visit www.wealthbuildersplan.info

If you have any questions please contact me.

Thank you

Samantha

http://samanthadelaney.acnrep.com

Samantha Delaney http://samanthadelaney.acnrep.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!