Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Cash Flow

17 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Everyone - please post your top three business ventures here
3/15/2008 11:24:23 AM

The Truth Your Doctor Doesn't Want You To Know!!!   GBG stands for ( GUIDED BY GOD)  :) AND THEY ALL SAID AMEN.IF YOU DON'T TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY WHERE WILL YOU LIVE?
Just so you know before you read on here, GBG's Liquid Vitamin / Mineral / Antioxidant Formula is ONLY $19.95 / month's supply, F*R*E*E sign-up, F*R*E*E web site, works better than ANY liquid vitamin at less than 1/2 the cost, tastes great, and has a 60 day 100% Money Back Guarantee too!!!

United States citizens' diets are the worse in the world considering the richness of our food supply and the wonderful variety of foods that we find readily available in stores.
Unfortunately we also have way too many fast food restaurants and our hurry up lifestyles make us think we have no time to eat right. So we stop on the way to our jobs and grab a hot coffee and donuts or a breakfast sandwich that contains way too much fat, carbs and cholesterol. We drive everywhere and don't walk, and we wind up spending the golden years fighting our heart disease, high blood pressure, cholesterol or worse, cancer.

But even if we eat right, we still can't get all the vitamins and minerals our bodies need, because in case you didn't know it, our soil has been depleted since the early 1940's because of erosion, pesticides, and pollution. Fresh fruits and vegetables grown in our native soil no longer contain the minerals our bodies need to stay healthy. So it's become necessary to supplement our diets with vitamins and minerals we mainly buy over the counter. But this causes even more problems, believe it or not.

Pills you buy over the counter often contain fillers to hold them together and increase their shelf life. They're coated with things like shellac, glue and no telling what else. And to keep the prices low for most consumers, they're making these supplements with lower grade forms of the minerals, for instance, the type of calcium that's often used in these products is calcium carbonate. Do you have any idea what this is? It's the exact same thing as the chalk your kids use on the chalkboard at school! And it's the same thing as the scum that gathers on your
sink! Do you want this in your body?

Do you know what causes the most problems with our health? It's not so much the way we eat, even though that's a major problem, and it's not only because we don't exercise enough. It's the fact that the medical society as a whole is in league with the pharmaceutical companies, and the research is extremely expensive and the only way they can retrieve some of their cost back is to keep people using the drugs they sell for illnesses. Doctors have to make enough to pay for the expenses incurred during medical school, and someone has to pay the price. That someone is YOU, and me and everybody else who lives and breathes. MEDICINE IS BIG BUSINESS!

And this big business can't keep making money if everyone is cured! As long as your doctor can keep you coming back for more, he can stay in business. Without patients, he doesn't have a job. If there were no sick, there would be no more need for the big name pharmaceutical companies to keep pumping dollars out of every-body's pocket.

Believe it or not, there already is a cure for every illness. The earth provides everything we need to be healthy. And there's an herb to cure every illness known to man. But your doctor, your pharmacy, and your research centers don't want you to know that. That's exactly why the FDA won't approve herbal medicines. If they did, everyone would feel safe using them and they would be out of business.

Find out what GBG has done to bring the best in medicine, science and technology together. www.shopgbg.com/323400
This company has been providing the very best in all three to the world for over a year now and they continue to provide you with the finest quality pharmaceutical grade products at the lowest prices possible! ONLY $19.95 a month, FREE sign-up, FREE web site, and the BEST Liquid Vitamin / Mineral / Antioxidant formula ever!
Click here. www.shopgbg.com/323400 AND WATCH THE 3 SHORT VIDEOS PLEASE. And Call 1-850-383-8213 press BOX 1 for MA + INFORMATION.A Great Overview!
Also you can earn a very lucrative income $$$$$ from sharing these products with your friends, family, co-workers and anyone else who has health as a priority! Give a gift of health today. You'll be glad you found this company! SUCH A HUGE VALUE FOR SUCH A LOW COST!DO YOU WANT TO KNOW A SECRET? SIMPLY GO TO >> www.kcent.org and check it out too ok? :) (THIS IS NOT A SPAM MAILING IF YOU WISH TO OPT -OUT SIMPLY PLACE YOUR NAME IN THE SUBJECT LINE)  GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS. AND REMEMBER JESUS IS LORD.

CONTACT ME ASAP! KATHLEEN EMAIL ME!CASH.FLOW4U2@GMAIL.COM OR GO TO MY WEB-SIGHT WWW.U1STFINANCIAL.NET/KATHLEENLOCKWOOD AND WATCH THE SHORT MOVIE PLEASE. THIS IS BLOWING UP! AND SWEEPING THE NATION! AGENTS NEEDED $$ SERIOUS INCOME POTENTIAL. MORE TIME AND
+0
Mel
Mel Baxter-Smith

202 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/15/2008 12:46:49 PM
  Mel here with something rather special to share!

Have a look at this:

http://www.ei42.com/melpip

It only took me 2 minutes to set it up!  It's my new online shop that gives me cashback/commission every time I bu y through it!  So, if you ever do any internet shopping, why not shop on YOUR own site too?  It's shopping with high street known names at a huge discount!

You don't have to get anyone else to buy stuff - it's your shop, for you - you just join for fr ee - and then whenever you want to buy anything you simply do it through your own Ei42 shop and you earn yourself a cashback/commission - how easy is that? 

The REALLY good news is that we are also able to refer other friends to join us and have their own shops too.

Have a look and find out 'How it Works' and 'Why it Works' at  http://www.ei42.com/?10849072- plus the very important FAQs and then Join  - no costs involved!

think this is going to be a huge success. It's at the forefront of the online shopping market, and there isn't anyone who doesn't want to buy at cheaper prices AND receive cashback for goods they would have bought elsewhere.

Consider how many people joined facebook for social networking last year, (in the UK alone it was about 20,000 per day!) imagine how many will join this where everyone will receive commissions too!

P.S. I'm afraid this is only in the UK at the moment but keep an eye open it's going GlobalSOON!

Cheers
Mel
Mel Baxter-Smith Skype us @ melbaxtersmith Leafit Associate Get Paid For Posting Pictures SNAP it .. TAG it .. SHARE it .. and it Pays YOU ! @ http://www.melpip.info
+0
3/15/2008 1:10:53 PM
Hi Neil,

Thank you for inviting me again to post here. Here is my top three sites:

My no. 1 MyWorldplus.com-- Reason being it is a part of your daily activity and you save money.

My second Best: CBProAds - I have chosen this one because of its versatility.

You can make money by displaying ads. You can change the frontpage to the targeted audience you want.
Example is if you want ebooks for Weight loss, check this out:

If you want to join as an affiliate click the banner below:

And Finally the third one is Ewen Chia's Super Affiliate.

I tell you, this is really very  informative.  A complete set of  information you would need to become successful in Internet home based business.

I hope you visit these three sites. I am sure you'll be fully satisfied.

Thanks, and happy selling.

Orly

+0
Jim
Jim Cerne

195 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/15/2008 1:51:19 PM

Hey Neil,  Thanks for this opportunity and Good Luck in the voting....

Today is "Give Away Saturday", to all of your Lucky visitors, each one who takes the next step by clicking on this link will have access to "The Amazing
XL Media player....NO there is no cost, just a gift one can enjoy Song after Song

http://www.myxlmedia.com/goldman/

Have a Fun Filled Music Weekend

Jim Cerne
Google Me Please

Jim Cerne We will visit with you personally if you want to learn more about what we are doing. Skype: goldman-1 http://www.jimcerneadvertising.com
+0
Larry Parsons

61 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/15/2008 2:45:14 PM

Got 5 bucks? Then you've got a home based business that is creating a buzz so loud that thousands cannot sleep at night! Full time incomes being made from $5..

Easy as ABC... Absolute Business Connection. A business program that is being run by a 9 year old software company with 2.8 million members in over 187 countries World Wide. You can run this business from home or from anywhere.
Never before has there been a company or program put in place like this one. It is taking the Netorking Industry by Storm. Find out what the frenzy is all about by tuning in on a live 7 day conference call at 9pm est..712-451-6000 pin# 490204

This Program is Changing the lives of Thousands on a Daily Basis.

Isn't it Worth Just $5.50 to See What it can do for you?

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!