Menu

Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
This IS Adlandpro's BIGGEST Live Team Build-Join Us now at Start YOUR Lifetime Business Income!!!
9/30/2007 5:14:34 PM

This IS Adlandpro's BIGGEST Live Team Build-Join Us now at Start YOUR Lifetime Business Income!!!

Our Team Work will show you how to.......

1- Build a Strong Business organization.

2- Increase your immediate Income.

3- Build a stable, passive, residual income. and

4- Strengthen your Long Term retirement income.

Join us today!!! We are here to help!!! Click The Banner To Join Us!!!

I am a PROUD JD Premium Products Advisory Board Member!!!

New Reply
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: This IS Adlandpro's BIGGEST Live Team Build-Join Us now at Start YOUR Lifetime Business Income!!!
10/2/2007 6:07:39 PM
Welcome 2 new New Jerky Direct,,JerkyHill Members Tim Henderson (TimsBest) and Bill Vanderbilt (BillDaddy)!!!!!!!!!!!

JerkyHill has Placed Tim in Julia McBrides Team (Juliam),,Team Leader, Leslie Comb (LadyLibby).

Tim Henderson (TimsBest)  NEW!
Also welcome Bill Vanderbilt. (BillDaddy) was Placed by JerkyHill under Patricia bartch.

Bill Vanderbilt (BillDaddy)  NEW!

Join Our Huge Successful Team TODAY!! Click Below To Join Us!!

New Reply
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: This IS Adlandpro's BIGGEST Live Team Build-Join Us now at Start YOUR Lifetime Business Income!!!
10/5/2007 7:42:45 PM

We are RoCkIn Adlandpro!!!!

This is the BIGGEST Team Build and it ALL Started in Adlandpro!!! JerkyHill Places ALL Of its newest members within the team to ensure stability and strength and a INCOME for many years to come.

Join us today!!! We are here to help!!!

I am a PROUD JD Premium Products Advisory Board Member!!!

New Reply
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: THE ADLANDPRO TEAM--This IS Adlandpro's BIGGEST Live Team Build-Join Us now at Start YOUR Lifetime Business Income!!!
10/8/2007 6:37:29 PM

The ADLANDPRO Team,,Meet The BEST Jerky Direct, JD Premium Products Team!!! We ARE The AdlandproTeam-AdlandproTeam.com

CLICK ABOVE TO SEE THE TEAM LIST!!!

CLICK BELOW TO JOIN US!!!

JOIN The BIGGEST Adlandpro Team Today!!!

New Reply
+0
Re: THE ADLANDPRO TEAM--This IS Adlandpro's BIGGEST Live Team Build-Join Us now at Start YOUR Lifetime Business Income!!!
10/9/2007 2:15:00 AM

Hi, I am new to AdlandPro. What is the mechanics of earning income here at AdlandPro? I've done some profile setups and ads but how do we monitor if ever we are earning using AdlandPro.

By joining AdlandPro will give us the chance of earning by using some of its features? How do we monitor our earnings here and the payout process?

Or is this simply a business social networking platform?

Thanks!

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!