Menu

First Mover Option
9/20/2007 12:43:34 AM

First Mover Option

Our team is the first to get this information out by direct mail so you are among the first to see it.  Take a look at what is happening here and I’m sure you will be very impressed and excited.  This is already proven to generate serious money.  There are people on our support team who are already earning $500 to $2,000+ PER DAY (that’s $15,000+ per month) after only 30 days!!!  You can hear them on our conference calls and you can talk to them personally to verify that this is real (we did!).  This is moving very fast and the growth is accelerating.  If you are looking for the fastest, easiest way to make SERIOUS money, you just found it.  Read the enclosed letter and jump on board immediately – DO NOT miss this one!

Insider Info – Breaking News!!!

Ingenious Home Business Launches… Becomes one of the Fastest Growing 2 X 2 Matrixes in History in 30 days!   

Hello!
This is a very rare opportunity to make a LOT of MONEY FAST with some powerful insider information that is known to very few people.  Call 1 800-242-0363  Box 7878
We are the first group to get this info out by mail so you are one of the first to know about it.  It is FRESH, it is HOT and it is your chance to make a LOT of MONEY in the next 60 days, PLUS build a residual income with a solid business that can pay you for years.  Here’s the details:

ü      Product Driven… We offer a $500+ product for only $150…  It is AWESOME!!!
ü      One Time Payment… No monthly autoship!
ü      Member fee with custom personalized website is only $9.95 for the entire year (NO monthly fees!)
ü      Total cost for our product AND turn-key business is just $159.95 for EVERYTHING!
ü      Massive National Radio Advertising Co-op is starting this month!
ü      100% Matching Bonus on all personal recruits AND on ALL members in your 2 X 2 Matrix whether you recruited them or not!
ü      FREE Gas Card allows you to earn $400/month in free gas (this is not our product, this is a special commission bonus!)
ü      $150 Cycle Commissions and Matching Cycle Commissions are paid DAILY!!!
ü      You can cycle an UNLIMITED number of times per day! 
I receive dozens of money making offers every week, and I know you probably do too.  I have learned through years of trial and error how to pick a winner.  I know for a fact that this is a fast and easy way to make some serious money, and not just for the big hitters, but for everyone who takes action now.  Take a few minutes now to grab a position at the top of our matrix and we will show you exactly how to earn a massive income over the next few weeks.  This is a forced matrix compensation plan and this is moving very fast so DO NOT DELAY!  We only want motivated people on our team so if you can’t follow our easy system of mailing do not join with us. But if you can mail 200+ letters OR pick up the phone and recruit two people, then jump on board… your ship has come in and it is setting sail now!
UPDATE:  We just made $750 in the last two days!!! We will help you do the same.
Sincerely,
Paul & Lorraine Davison     www.results.mytravelclubusa.com
PS- Join on our website now (several are joining daily… so the sooner you join, the better position you will be in to earn a SERIOUS income).
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!