Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Feature Of The Week!
10/4/2005 11:06:25 PM
Hi John, It's a Great idea to start this forum. I am very happy for you to be the man of the week. http://www.papierre.com
+0
10/16/2005 12:38:09 PM
Hello! Dawn, I agree wit you in part of bio, it's good idea, I got to know few members of community through their bio.Also, I am sure that I am not only one. Ania
+0
10/16/2005 7:31:21 PM
Thank You John and Kathy, I don't believe I have had the pleasure of meeting Emmanuel, but from what I hear about him he is a great person so I would like to congradulate Emmanuel also. So don't change Emmanuel theres a lot good things people say. Thank You for the invitation. Carolyn M Sproul 10/16/05
Carolyn Mary Sproul
+0
10/18/2005 11:11:46 AM
Hello Patrick, Ania, Carolyn! I just wanted to tell you that if you don't have Emmanuel on your friends list you should add him right away because he is one of best friends you could have here at AdlandPro. Take care my friends! :-) John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/22/2006 11:14:08 AM
HI Emmanuel, I know I am a little late but evidently I didn't know much about POTW's back in August. I wish you the best ever and good luck with what you are doing now. God bless! Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!