Menu

My Profile and How I Became A Purple Cowgirl
8/16/2007 7:40:26 PM
As someone who has struggled on the Internet for a number of years, I can honestly say that I have had my share of failures and disappointments. I discovered, through my affiliation with the Purple Cowboys, what had been missing when it comes to Marketing Online; I decided to do something about it by joining the company....Purple Cowboy Marketing. Some promises the Purple Cowboys intend to keep: 1. They promised they would make their secrets available to everyone who wanted to succeed and at a price that everyone can afford. This they did. They give away all the answers and their training and Mentoring for less than $10. 2. They promised that they would help everyone succeed at what they were trying to accomplish without trying to "get them into the deal." This they did and they now have a Proven Marketing system that will work for any Network Marketing Program. 3. They promised that they would make it easy for people who are Marketing to just plug into a system that is already built out and ready to go. This they have done because everything is already working and ready to go. Nobody needs to learn lots of complicated codes or build websites. 4. They promised to take the pain out of Network Marketing.....by eliminating the calling and recruiting. This they have done with their proven system which develops 5 independent Residual Income Streams automatically just by following their system. 5. They promised to put the fun back into Network Marketing by having it be about something more than just the Money. This they have done...in fact They even turned themselves into Saturday Morning Cartoon Characters! Purple Cowboy Marketing is fun to do and attracts people who want to have fun while Marketing Online. 6. The promised to help in the development of Mind, Body and Spirit by "leading by example". As coaches, all 3 look to provide what is needed by way of "Success Mindset" development for everyone we work with. Yours in Success, Lawren How to Master Internet Marketing for Less than $10 Bucks! http://997makemoneynow.com/pages/57.htm
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!