Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
If you want to have good ideas,..
8/10/2007 11:33:34 AM
"If you want to have good ideas, you must have many ideas. Most of them will be wrong, ad what you have to learn is which ones to throw away."

-- Linus Pauling, chemist

Hello
New Reply
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: If you want to have good ideas,..
8/10/2007 11:38:17 AM
Thanks Bogdan and after trying many ideas one should stand out as the way to accomplish our goals. If at first you don't succeed, try try again. It might be the idea is the winning method.
New Reply
+0
Jason Leverette

27 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/10/2007 12:19:18 PM

Thank you, Bogdan, I use some of the Doctor's supplements.

"Good ideas arrive when your mind is actively seeking other ideas to improve mankinds ideas". Jason Leverette, Patriot

"Ideas are merely suggestions until the ideas have meaning and improve upon ideas in action." Jason Leverette, Patriot

"LIFE IS GOOD AGAIN" 2x2 Matrix pays $3,600 www.lifeisgoodagain.com (Password is: life)
New Reply
+0
8/10/2007 12:43:37 PM

It is a good idea to make a list of your ideas or solutions to problems.  Cross off those you do not like until the best answer or idea is left on the list.

A. Shirley Manion

Shirley Manion MoneyMakers, Shopping, blogs, fun places http://www.connectionsecrets.com/webmasterhelpers Shopping Bargains and Deals Connections http://www.connectionsecrets.com/bargainshopping Your own fun Iggly Biggly business for only $20.00 h
New Reply
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/10/2007 1:10:11 PM

Brainstorming can help with the ideas, but yowser - if they are mine they are good - wo what to throw away can be a problem and then I have too much to do and nothing gets done -  LOL

Thanks Bogdan  - you come up with the best quotes!!!

Judy

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!