Menu

MLM Sucks! Find out Why
7/29/2007 12:23:14 PM
    I have been involved with MlM's for over 25 years now and I have seen almost everything in this industry. Though my experiences I have found that most of these companies are designed for you to fail. You would think just the opposite wouldn't you?  The company will allow you through their compensation plans to make some money but never the amount that the average person would like to make. Do you know that the percentage for people to be successful with these plans are between 5 to 10% and I'm probably being to generous. I will adnmit though that in the pass five years the compensation plans are much better than they were ten to twenty years ago. When looking for a company to join I advise you to do your homework check out the company the product and the compensation plan. I will never join a company if they don't have good marketing tools for their members to utilize and also a good training program. I have recently joined a company that I feel will be around for many years. Why do I think this is because I have had previous experience with both owners.They always provide excellent marketing tools for thier members and their product will definitely help you to be a top internet marketer. I could go on and on about the owners and the product but I like for people to see things for theirselves. So I want to invite you to one of our conference calls so you can hear about this yourself and make a good decision on whether this is for you or not. Please go to www.fastrealcash.com/ted and see for yourself.

To Your Success
This is the launch that has been kept TOP SECRET for nearly a YEAR and the one people have waited a lifetime for. Why? Because for the first time in history, this company is putting over 90% of the profits back in to YOUR pocket. Prepare to
New Reply
+0
Mike Mikovich

62 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: MLM Sucks! Find out Why
7/29/2007 12:39:49 PM

Interesting post Ted but I think MLM is a very good way for the average person to create a good full time or part time income. You are right there hasn't been mcuh success but it is changing. The key to be successful is to help people build their business,have marketing systems and train support in place. When I get someone who joins my company, i help them right away get sign ups by having them on the phone with me as I talk to people. I also role play with them and then get on the phone with them to develop their phone skills.

My group has grown in my travel business because we use a system that everyone can use. I don't mean placing generic ads in forums,free ad groups or talking to friends and family. I have it where people call me who are interested and since I have been able to do that,they are alot more responsive. I don't do no selling,no presentations over the phone, I send them to my presentation and then I have a call center who follows up and helps close the sales on my behalf.

When I have new people see how simple the system is,it sells itself and they get excited. I also dont claim they will make $10,000 a month, i am honest and don't have to read from some script either. it is a win-win situation. I agree everyone needs to do due dilligence but i have seen show them a great product,a great training system and support system, they will grow Mike

Earn $150 daily, No investment ever http://freemoneybiz.info
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!