Menu

STOP THE INSANITY!!!!!
7/4/2007 9:53:46 AM

First of all, I want to thank Kathleen for providing this forum for us to all post our programs that we are apart of and believe in. I love being a part of this, and seeing what is out there, and seeing the different posts.

2nd, I want to urge everyone to find 1 program that works for them, and stick to it. I see so many people jumping into every program and prelaunch that comes along, and as a result, find that they have no success. If you are going to succeed at anything in life, you have to find what you are good at, and pour yourself into it.

We must stay focuses. No matter which program you are in, you must stick to that, and build it, and build it, and build it.

Everytime you come onto to this forum as well as others, there will always be a brand new opportunity to be apart of a prelaunch. Always that opportunity to be part of the top of an orginization before it is released.

Be careful, I urge you. Be Careful, and keep your focus. Whatever program you decide to build, build it with all of your might, and you will find success.

It takes time to build a good orginization. You have to commit to giving it at least a year. See where you are 1 year from now if you will keep building just 1 program, and build only that, and stay focuses for 1 year.

You will so surprised at how far you have come in that one year.

I will quit my rant, but I do want to encourage everyone to find the opportunity that is right for them, and stick to it.

God Bless,

Randy

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!