Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Testimonials from 123Cash members:
6/24/2007 7:16:19 PM

If you haven't heard of 123Cash yet, here are some great reasons to join:

I just joined a few days ago and my site is already active and I received my $500 coupon booklet! I'll get another booklet each time I cycle, plus $300 and a free re-entry!

My sponsor earned $1,040 in his first 2 weeks, and another member earned $8,720 in his first 6 weeks.

123Cash is one of the fastest and easiest programs around! Even if you don't refer any personal sign-ups, you can still get paid! But you'll get paid sooner if you DO recruit.

Thanks for taking a good look at 123Cash, also visit the website for more details. Sincerely, Kathleen VanBeekom

http://www.123cash.biz/affiliates/t.php?rid=1234

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HERE ARE TESTIMONIALS FROM LOTS OF HAPPY MEMBERS OF 123CASH:

"I have been in this field for so many years and I have never seen a 2x2 matrix working properly. Fishcetti's 123Cash is one of a kind. I have cycled several times since the beginning. WOW!" Danish D. - Germantown, MD

"In my first 3 weeks I cycled and received $120 in referral fees. Company is very supportive so bottom line there is no match to this opportunity anywhere." B. Frick - Rose Hill, KS

"I joined in mid May, and received two bonus checks and a commission check by June 1st. 123Cash is living up to my expectations." Rick Halberg - Hayden, ID

"Just wanted to let you know how great this 123Cash has been for me. As you know my warm market had pretty much dried up...so without referring anyone I cycled!! Twice!! So I just got my first 500 flyers out first-class. I want to help the team, that helped me & keep this wonderful program going for a looong time! You have a REAL WINNER. Thanks Richard." R.D. - New York, NY

"R.A. Fischetti has created a winning cash flow system with 123BizOpps. I cycled twice before I even sponsored my first person! The Fast Start Bonus checks are sent promptly - this program is a true PROFIT FAUCET! Just turn it on and watch the cash flow..." Sondra Nash - Geronimo, OK

"Dear Richard, I cycled the first week in the program and twice the second week with only three positions!!! This is the most fantastic program I have ever joined! The management is honest and very helpful. And the website is absolutely terrific. All the tools are definitely here to be successful! I advise everyone to join today!!!" Vincent Vacca - Fredericktown, MO

"After 20 years in networking and joining hundreds of programs, even being a silent partner in several domestic and international programs from Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland, Germany and Italy, 123Cash has the best pay-plan ever. I received a $300 cycling check even before I received my welcome pack and had a chance to sponsor anyone. I sponsored 2 people since and received a second $300 with $40 fast start bonuses. This is definitely a WINNER." Peter Nolopp - Fontana, CA

"We made our money back AND a profit before we knew it! This program is the real deal!" Bart and Jamie - Phoenix, AZ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In addition to the $500 coupon booklet, you'll also receive information on how to save on prescriptions, and a list of discount and freebie websites...plus your own free voicemail service that you can use to promote this program or any other business you're with. You can even use the voicemail system for your own personal messages.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and look over the details of this fantastic 123Cash opportunity!

Sincerely, Kathleen VanBeekom

http://www.123cash.biz/affiliates/t.php?rid=1234

New Reply
+0
Re: Testimonials from 123Cash members:
6/24/2007 7:33:30 PM

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out.

God Bless,

Gabrielle

God Bless Everyone
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/24/2007 9:19:03 PM

Thanks, Gabrielle!

123Cash is a very fast-moving matrix, nearly 1400 positions have been filled in the last 6 weeks.

New Reply
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/25/2007 1:00:08 AM

Hello Kathleen!

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!